[Apply]Yuva Swabhiman Yojana Registration Online
Yuva Swabhiman Yojana Madhya Pradesh Yuva Swabhiman Yojana
MP Yuva Swabhiman Yojana Registration 2019 Yuva Swabhiman Yojana Form Online. Finally, the state government of Madhya Pradesh has started the Yuva Swabhiman Yojana Online Registration Process for unemployed youth who are living in urban areas.
Yuva Swabhiman Yojana Madhya Pradesh
The MP Government has decided to launch this scheme with an aim to provide Jobs to the youth of the urban areas. Actually, the state government will implement this scheme on the basis of MANREGA Yojana. In this scheme, the government will provide jobs to urban youth.
Yuva Swabhiman Yojana Benefits
In this scheme, the government will provide immediate temporary employment of 100 days to the unemployed urban youth in one year. Besides, young people will also be given the skill development training in the field of their choice.
The state government will provide adequate training to establish their choice of employment and youth will connect with modern technology. In this scheme, the youth will get jobs according to their choice of field in a year.
Yuva Swabhiman Yojana MP Work Process
- Under the scheme, eligible youth will be provided temporary employment for 100 days in a year, Rs 4,000 / – per month on Stipend in urban bodies.
- During the registration in the urban body, two types of alternatives will be taken from each eligible youth.
- (i) Functions for work from the works marked by the body, such as recovery of property tax, collection of water tax, property tax survey, work in the form of workers in construction works
- (ii) Selection of the field for skill training, which is interested in making a career.
- In the first 10 days the work will be assigned to the eligible young man / woman, training will be done by the body for smooth functioning and in the next 90 days the work will be done by the young man / woman.
- In addition to the working hours, in the hours of morning or evening, training will be provided for skill development in the selected area, for which the nodal department will be Skill Development Department.
- Payment of work done will be done in the bank account of the young man / woman at the end of each month, by the value of the Stipend every month, Rs. 4,000 / -. If the duration of the work is less than one month then the payment will be done at a nominal rate.
Eligibility Criteria for Apply Online
- Applicant must be a resident from the urban area.
- On January 1, 2019, he/she is between the ages of 21 and 30 years.
- The annual income of the family is less than Rs. 2 lakh.
- The applicant should not a job card holder in Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Guarantee Scheme.
Yuva Swabhiman Yojana Registration Form Online
Finally, the state government has invited the online applications from unemployed youth of Madhya Pradesh under Yuva Swabhiman Yojana MP Now all the interested unemployed youth can fill the online application form.
The applicants will have to follow some easy steps to online application form which are given below.
- First of all, the applicants will have to visit its official website at http://yuvaswabhimaan.mp.gov.in/Registration.aspx.
- In the fitst step, the applicant will have to fill his/her basic details with photograph. The applicant must have a working mobile number to receive an OTP to complete the registration process.
- In the second step, the applicant will have to fill registration detail.
- In third step, the applicant will have make self deceleration.
- After the completion of this process, the applicant will have to proceed for OTP which will be received on the registered mobile.
Through this scheme, the state government wants to improve youth empowerment by providing them jobs. It will help the unemployed youth improve themselves.
Use Some Important Links for Apply
If you like this information or want to get other information related to this scheme, you can comment into below comment box.