You Should Know About Important Decisions of Yogi Cabinet – योगी कैबिनेट के महत्वपूर्ण निर्णय
Important Decisions of Yogi Cabinet
On Tuesday, Several important decisions have been taken in the second meeting of the cabinet led by Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath. There are also some big decisions related to bad roads and farmers. Apart from this, the cabinet has also decided to examine some decisions taken by the previous government.
The Newly Appointed Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Shri Adityanath Yogi has taken many major & ambitious decisions in his cabinet for the development of the state. Here is the list of few copies of the decisions of Yogi Adityanath’s Cabinet.
List and Copies Decisions of Yogi Cabinet –
- The Cabinet has taken a major decision to provide 24 hours electricity supply to the district headquarters of the state.
- In summer, 18 hours of electricity in villages, 20 hours electricity in tehsils and 24 hours electricity in the district headquarters.
- The settlement of complaint related to electricity in 24 hours. Period of replacement of bad transfer is 72 to 48 hours.
- Presentation of Energy and Extra Energy Department
- Decisions regarding strict enforcement of the mandate issued by the government regarding the closure of illegal cattle slaughterhouses operating in the state and banning mechanical animal slaughterhouses.
- Chief Minister took serious note of the problem of drinking water supply in Varanasi city and directed the to investigate the works of the Water Corporation through TAC.
- Chief Minister also instructed to make rules for ban on arbitrary recovery in respect of fees by private / school colleges
- Cabinet approved the proposal for new system to change roofed power transformer in rural areas in 48 hours.
- The cabinet decided to waive the crop loan which was given to small and marginal farmers.
- Chief Minister assured to increase the monthly subsidy of 300 packs of disabled people to `500 per month
- Cabinet accepts changes in funding pattern of border area development program
- Decisions taken by Chief Minister in favor of Farmers
- Approval of work plan to solve drinking water problem in rural areas of Bundelkhand
- Presentation of the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Department before Chief Minister in the Cabinet
- Presentation of Backward Class Welfare, Minority Welfare and Women and Child Development Departments to Chief Minister in the Cabinet