Yogi Government taken Major Decisions for Women & Widows
Yogi Government’s Major Decisions for Women & Widows
The Newly appointed Chief Miniter of Uttar Pradesh, Shri Yogi Adityanth has launched many ambitious and welfare schemes for the development of the state and its citizen.
CM Yogi also have taken various ambitious steps for the development of women of the state. In this way, CM has also taken some steps towards the development of women & widows.
Major Decisions for Women & Widows
- Yogi Sarkar will give financial strength to destitute women
- Widows will get 1000 rupees instead of 500 rupees in pension
- Women welfare department prepared proposals
- 23.5 lakh women aimed to provide the benefits
- Currently, 17 Lakh women are availing the benefits.