Prochesta prakalpa Scheme:
Hello friends, as we all know very well the ongoing lockdown due to coronavirus, is affecting the livelihood of millions of the daily wage earners in unorganized sectors in the country. In this situation, ur Government is providing full support to needy people.
For fighting this situation, in West Bengal, The Chief Minister of Mamata Banerjee has announced a new scheme that will benefit all of the residents of the Bengal state mainly the daily wage workers who are not able to earn their livelihood because of the lockdown for the betterment of the country. The scheme named as West Bengal Prochesta Scheme.
As per the scheme Applicant will get the assistance of 1000 /Rs. by the West Bengal Government.
Prochesta Prakalpa Scheme- Quick Overview
|Name of the scheme||West Bengal Prochesta Prakalpa Scheme|
|Concerned Department||Government of West Bengal|
|Launched By||Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee|
|Beneficiary||Daily wage earners/ unorganised sector|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Date of announcement||24th March 2020|
|Application last date||30th April 2020|
Impotent point About the scheme:
- This assistance is announced to be provided only to the daily earners of the state who are suffering during the lockdown.
- Application for availing the benefit will be filled only in online mode.
- Application is likely to be filled from the official website of the government of West Bengal.
- Eligible candidates must have a valid mobile no., aadhaar and job card.
- This assistance is provided only to the daily wage earners of the state.
- Applicants will be provided an assistance of Rs.1000/- under this assistance.
- Under this scheme Govt. has also decided to provide Rice at Rs. 2 per kg to all the beneficiaries to combat the crises they are facing due to lockdown.
- The main objective of the state government behind this scheme announcement is to combat the financial crunch that the poor people of the state are going through.
- The assistance will be transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries.
- The government has also decided to provide especial leave to the people who are involved in the emergency services to combat the spread of covid-19.
Documents required for appling this scheme:
- Job card of the daily wager
- A copy of Aadhaar card
- Applicant’s bank details
- A valid mobile No.
- Proof of resident
- BPL card
Applying procedure for getting Assistance:
Friends you have to apply online. The offline application is not available for this scheme. For Apply online simply you have to follow the steps given below.
- First you have to open the official website of the Government of West Bengal i.e. https://wb.gov.in/ .
- Click on the given link for Prochesta Prakalpa scheme given on the homepage of the website.
- Now, the instructions will appear on a new page. You have to read all the important instructions and proceed to application form.
- Application form will appear and you have to fill all the important details.
- Upload the required details in the application form in the specified format.
- Now, submit the application form.
- After submission, application will go under processing. Once the application will be confirmed, the cash amount of Rs.1000/- will be transferred to your accounts.