Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Scheme 2019|eClerx Scholarship Apply Online
Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Scheme: Vidyasaarthi Scholarship Portal is an online platform where student can apply for various scholarship schemes through a single platform. It is initiative by the NSDL e-Governance to fulfill financial requirement in vocational education in India. Under the schemes corporate worlds can promote skill development by funding in education for meritorious students.
The portal is designed for submission of application, review of application, funds disbursement and renewal of funds for education. In our country many student leave their higher study due to unaffordable and increasing fees structure of higher education. This is the best platform for that student who wants to pursuing higher education wants and seeks financial assistance. There are lot of scholarship scheme is listed in the portal. Now, eClerx Scholarship scheme for student who pursuing B.E/B.Tech is open for apply for financial year 2018-19. Here we provide complete details of the scholarship schemes.
Eligibility Criteria for Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Scheme
- Pursuing B.E./B.Tech
- Qualification Criteria: Minimum 60% in class 10 and also gets minimum 60 percent in class 12.
Required Documents for Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Scheme
- Proof of Identity
- Latest Marksheet
- Bank Passbook
- Admission Conformation latter
- College fee receipt
- Address Proof
- Applicant Photo
- Proof of Income Certificate
- Education Certificate
Apply start date: 01/04/2019
Last date of application: 30/04/2019
Under the scheme the eClerx company.ltd will give Rs 20,000/
How to Apply
- Go to the official website of Vidyasaarthi portal
- Click here for website link
- Click on Sign up
- Students are required to complete sign up process to register on Vidyasaarathi portal.
- Students who have completed “Sign up / Registration” can apply for scheme / scholarship through Vidyasaarathi portal.
- After compellation of Registration Process
- Click on Login button for log in Vidyasaarathi portal
- Once user click on login, system will redirect to the login page. User has to fill the registered Email id, Password and Captcha. After that, click on Login Button.
- After login, Student Dashboard displays on the screen.
- On clicking on ‘Please fill the profile form first’, student can fill the profile details. User has to enter correct / accurate information in profile form. Asterisk (*) sign show the mandatory fields.
- User has to fill the details under Personal Details tab.
- Update the Current Address details under current address fields as well as permanent address details
- Fill education details
- Enter your bank details for disbursement of funds
- Uploads required documents
- Finally choose the eClerx Scholarship scheme in the “Apply for Scholarships”
For more details Contact
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org