Uttarakhand Scholarship Scheme for General Category Girls/Women
Uttarakhand Scholarship Scheme – The Uttarakhand Social Welfare Department is providing a scholarship to the General Category girls/women Students for providing opportunities to meritorious students studying Higher Education.
Objectives of Uttarakhand Scholarship Scheme
The main motto of Uttarakhand Scholarship Scheme is to provide a scholarship to the girls/women belongs to Below Poverty Line (BPL) families for higher education like medical, engineering, Polytechnic, ITI, M.B.A etc. There are sufficient schemes for reserved categories which are meant for the welfare of the community, but for general category, there are very few schemes.
Benefits of the Scheme
The UUttarakhandSocial Welfare Department is providing a scholarship to the General Category girls/women Students belongs to Below Poverty Line (BPL) families for higher education like medical, engineering, Polytechnic, ITI, M.B.A etc.
- Applicant must be resident of Uttarakhand
- Only girls/women are eligible for this scholarship scheme
- Applicant must belong to General category
Read More: Complete List of Uttarakhand Government Schemes
- Aadhaar card
- Residential proof
- Income Certificate of family
- Admission proof
- BPL ration card
- Education certificate
- Bank account details
- Passport size photos
- The format of the application letter is available in theschool/institution
- You need to fill the application form and attached all essential documents
- Then, you have to submit the application form in the same school/educational institute
- You can also contact the District/Taluka Social Welfare Office in Uttarakhand state