Uttarakhand Rozgar Data Yojana Complete Details
Rozgar Data Yojana Complete details Eligibility Required Document The Uttarakhand government is going to start Uttarakhand Rozgar Data Yojana. This plan will be completely for those people who are unemployed. The government will provide loan to unemployed youth for fix limit and the duration, with the help of which they will be able to start their own business. The best things in the scheme are government will also provide the business related tips and strategy. Government will also give tips about which is the better business for you.
Under the Rozgar Data Yojana, many unemployed people of the state can start their own business. The government has made a long list of business for this. Under the new industry policy of the state, business can be started in poultry, hotels, leisure sports, ropeway, hotel management, catering and foot craft, dyeing plant etc. This includes investment promotion and interest subsidy scheme for which there is a provision for exemption in the stamp duty.
Covered District in Rozgar Data Yojana
- This scheme will be implemented by March 31, 2020, for which the districts of the state are divided into different categories.
- A category includes Pithoragarh, Uttarkashi, Chamoli, Champawat, Rudraprayag and Bageshwar districts.
- The entire area of Almora, Pauri, Tehri’s mountainous Bahul development block, Nainital and Fakhote Development block of Garhwal have been included in B category.
- Similarly, in C category Dehradun’ s Raipur, Sahaspur, Vikas Nagar, Doiwala Vikas Block, Ramnagar and Haldwani have been included.
- Haridwar in D category, the entire area of Vishvesinh Nagar, Dehradun and the remaining areas of Nainital has also been included in the category.
Eligibility for Rozgar Data Yojana
- The benefits of the Rozgar Data Yojana will be given to those who are originally from Uttarakhand. Residents of another state will not get the benefit of this scheme.
- The benefits of this scheme will be available only to those who are economically weaker and want to start their own business with the help of the government.
- The government will give loans to the needy youth for a fixed period, with the help of which they can start their business.
- The beneficiary will be selected at the district level Selection Committee. The youth will have to go through the process of interview.
- Applicant should have a Voter ID
- Aadhar card
- Passport Size photo graph
- Residence Proof