Uttar Pradesh Wheat e-Procurement System – Farmer Registration for Wheat Procurement
Farmers can sell their crops online through e-Procurement system. For which the minimum support price will be provided. So that farmers can sell their crops directly to the government. E-Purchase system will benefit the farmers directly.
- Elimination of dealers
- Fair price will be provided
- Government Aid
- Online registration facility
- Time savings and other benefits
How to Make
Uttar Pradesh Wheat e-Procurement System Online Farmer Registration?
- Firstly, visit the official website of e-Procurement System for online farmer registration – http://126.96.36.199/eproc/uparjan/farmerreg_home.aspx
- Before registering online. Fill out the required information as per the format and arrange the soft copy of the required enclosures as per step 1 – पंजीकरण प्रारूप
- After this, click on the link “Step 2 पंजीकरण प्रपत्र” and fill out the online registration form. After registering the online farmer, note the “registration number”.
- After this, print the draft application form with “Step 3. पंजीकरण ड्राफ्ट“.
- If there is any shortage of information given by you, you can modify the application by entering the registration number and mobile number from “step 4. पंजीकरण संशोधन“.
- If the information you entered is correct, then lock the application with the option of “step 5. पंजीकरण लॉक” next. After lock, any modification in the application will not be possible.
- After locking the application, you can print the application final by clicking on “Step 6. पंजीकरण फाइनल प्रिंट“.
Required Documents for Uttar Pradesh Wheat e-Procurement System
- Jotbahi / Account Number Entered Computerized Khatoni
- Aadhaar / Photo Identity Card
- Photocopy of the first page of the bank passbook (which contains the account holder’s details)
- Passport size photo
Note – Keep in mind that all documents must be attached with the registration form.
Important Things for Uttar Pradesh Wheat e-Procurement System
- The farmers who have registered for Kharif Paddy procurement in the year 2017-18, do not need to be re-registered.
- Until the application is locked, the process of registration of farmers will not be completed.
- Filling of Khatauni / account number, plot/measles number, the area of land (in hectare) and the area of the crop (wheat) (in hectare) is mandatory with the base card and land details at the time of registration.