Uttar Pradesh Vivah Hetu Anudan Yojana
The Uttar Pradesh State Government lead by CM Yogi Adityanath has launched a new scheme named ‘Vivah Hetu Anudan Yojana’ for providing financial assistance to the girls of the state for their marriage.
What is Vivah Hetu Anudan Yojana
Under Vivah Hetu Anudan Yojana, the Uttar Pradesh government is providing an assistance for the marriage of the girls who belongs to the poor families. In Addition to this, the government also provides medical assistance to the women.
- The main motto of this scheme is to create awareness for the girls,
- To bring a positive change after a girl child is born in the family,
- To support the family financially for the marriage of a girl,
- To discourage any minor girl marriage in the state
- To encourage marriages only after the girl has attained the legal age for marriage.
Benefits the Scheme
- Government provides financial assistance of Rs. 20,000 to the below poverty family
- Government also provide medical assistance of Rs. 10,000
- Applicant should be resident of Uttar Pradesh state
- Applicant family income should be below of Rs. 46,080 per annum in rural areas and Rs. 56,460 per annum in urban areas
- All category person such as SC, ST, OBC, minority as well as general who belongs to Below Poverty Line (BPL) are eligible for this scheme
- Applicant Aadhaar card
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Applicant passport size photo
- Age certificate of daughter (bride)
- Marriage certificate
- Bank account details
- Widow/handicapped certificate if any
- Applicant can apply online for Vivah Hetu Anudan Yojana in Uttar Pradesh
- Visit official site http://sspy-up.gov.in/rapv/vivahhetuanudaan/
- Applicant should choose the caste category and click apply for New Registration
- Now, fill the essential details such as date of marriage, name, Aadhaar no, annual income details, bank account details etc.
- Once fill the essential details, click on submit