Uttar Pradesh Shishu Hitlaabh Yojana – Apply
Uttar Pradesh Shishu Hitlaabh Yojana – Uttar Pradesh Government has launched its new scheme Shishu Hitlaabh Yojana for the welfare of new born child of registered workers under Uttar Pradesh Bhavan and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board. The government has launched this scheme for providing better nutritin to the first two children of registrered workers. In order to implement this scheme, the UP Government is providing financial help to the registered workers children. According to the scheme, the goevrnment will provide an amount of Rs.10000/- for newly born child in the first year while in the case of girl child, the government will provide an amount of Rs.12000/-.
What is Shishu Hitlaabh Yojana
This is the Sarkari Yojana of UP Government which is specially launched for the welfare of registered workers children. Under this scheme, the government will provide financial help to the workers for providing better nurtition for their children. The benefit of the scheme will be given to the first two children during the age of two years.
Objectives of Uttar Pradesh Shishu Hitlaabh Yojana
The UP Government has launched this scheme with an objective to provide nutritious food to the new born child of workers who are registered under Uttar Pradesh Bhavan and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board. Under this scheme, the government is providing financial help of Rs. 10000/- and Rs. 12000/- during the age of two years of child. This scheme will help the workers families to take care of their child.
Benefits of the Scheme
- Under this scheme, the government is providing financial help to the workers children for their better nutrition.
- According to the scheme, the government will give Rs. 10000/- and Rs. 12000/- during the age of two years of child.
- Only first two children will get the benefit of this scheme.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to the registered workers.
- All the registered workers are eligible for this scheme including women.
- As per the scheme, only two children will get the benefit of this scheme.
How to Apply for Uttar Pradesh Shishu Hitlaabh Yojana
- All the registered and eligible workers can apply for this scheme by filling an application form to the District Development Officer in the respective Labor Office or Tehsildar of the concerned Tehsil or related development block office. The applicant can also take a receipt of applicaiton form from the reciving officer which will contain all the the correct details.
- If the applicant want to take the benefit of this scheme in the second year, the applicant need to sumit a certificate that the beneficiariy child is alive.
- it is mandatory that the applicant will have to attach the scheduled delivery/birth certificate provided by the medical officer to the concerned worker with the application form.
- According to the procedure, the applicant will receive a beneficiary letter for a period of one year of birth under the scheme. The scheme amount will be provided monthly in the installment of Rs. 1000/- per month.