Uttar Pradesh Shadi Vivah Protsahan Yojana | Apply | www.uphwd.gov.in
Uttar Pradesh Shadi Vivah Protsahan Yojana – The Uttar Pradesh government is running the Shadi Vivah Protsahan Yojana for the marriage of the person with disability. This scheme is operated by the Empowerment Of Person With Disability Department. Under the scheme, the state government provides financial assistance to the couple for marrying a person with disability.
Uttar Pradesh Shadi Vivah Protsahan Yojana – Benefits
Here are the benefits of the scheme –
- The state government will provide Rs. 15,000 on marrying a boy with disability.
- Government will provide Rs. 20,000 on marrying a girl with disability.
- Up Government will provide Rs. 35,000 in case if both boy and girl are disabled.
Eligibility Criteria & Conditions
- Person must be atleast 40% disable.
- Disable person must be a permanant resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Age must between 18 and 60 years.
Other Important Details
- Recovery of the loan will be done in three equal installments at the rate of Rs.500 / – per quarterly installment after three months of payment.
- Divyanjan (Disabled Person), who has not been convicted in any criminal or financial matters, and any government money is not payable against him.
- Divyanjan (Disabled Person) must have 110 square feet of land for the construction of the shop or he / she can be able to purchase the land of the above area from his / her resources.
Selection of Site for Construction / Purchase / Rental
Urban Area – A place where there is full potential for business to run.
Rural Area – A place where easy accessibility and full potential of business or business is possible.
Income – Divyanjan (Disabled Person) whose annual income is not more than twice the rate of income set by the government for poverty line from time to time.
Rate – For the construction of the shop, Rs. 20,000 / – and the amount of Rs. 10,000 / – is provided for the shop / khokha / Gumti / Thela operation.
Similarly, a sum of Rs 7,500 / – is given in Rupees 10,000 / – as loan on 4% simple interest and Rs.2500 / – as grant.
Uttar Pradesh Shadi Vivah Protsahan Yojana – How to Apply
All the intersted and eligible applicants can apply for this scheme through Citizen Service Center (CSC) / Lokvani.