Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Online Correction Form 2018, How to make a correction in the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Form, How to Apply for Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Yojana 2018, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Complete Stepwise procedure, Download Official Notification
The State Government in coordination with the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Department has invited the online application for Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Scheme for the Session 2016-2017. Under this scholarship scheme, the needy students of Class 9, Class 10, Class 11, Class 12 have applied for availing the benefits of the scholarship scheme. Besides this, all the Undergraduate, Post Graduate, Diploma, Certificate Courses Those General, OBC, SC, ST students have applied for the Dashmottar Scholarship.
Now the Scholarship department has given a chance to all the applicants who have applied for this scholarship scheme to make corrections in their scholarship form through Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Online Correction Form 2018.
List of Courses Available
All the students studying in Any Courses of Class 9 to UG, PG, Diploma, Certificate or Any Exam can apply for the scheme.
- Applicant must a domicile of Uttar Pradesh
- Must Enrol in School, College, Institution or University
- Pre Matric Class 9: Passed Class 8 Exam and Enrolled in Class 9
- Pre Matric Class 10: Passed Class 9 Exam and Enrolled in Class 10
- Post Matric 11: Passed Class 10 Exam and Enrolled in Class 11
- Post Matric 12: Passed Class 11 Exam and Enrolled in Class 12
- Dashmottar: Enrolled in Any UG / PG / Diploma / Certificate Examination
- Last Qualifying Exam Mark Sheet
- Cast Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Fee Receipt Number
- Annual Non Refundable Amount
- Enrollment Number
- Aadhar Card Number
- Latest Passport Size Scan Photo
- For Renewal Applicants: Kindly Use Last Year Registration Number to Login to Renewal Section and Enter the Fresh Details
How to Apply
- Fresh Candidates: Those Candidates Are Enrolled in This Year OR Not Filled the Scholarship Formin Last Year Are Registered Yourself to as a Fresh Candidates.
- Renewal Candidates: Those Candidates Are Enrolled in Previously Years and Required to ReFill the Scholarship Form in This Year Kindly Use as a Renewal Candidates
- In case you have Don’t Know Annual Non Refundable Amount Kindly Contact to Enrolled College
- Submit the Form within 3 Days after the Complete the Application Process
- For further information, read the official notification from the link given below.
For Online Correction (Fresh Candidates)
For Online Correction (Renewal Candidates)
Download My Government Schemes Mobile App and get daily updates of State & Central Government Schemes & Government Jobs on Your Smartphone. Thank You!