Uttar Pradesh Samuhik Vivah Yojana – Apply Online
Uttar Pradesh Samuhik Vivah Yojana – The Uttar Pradesh government has started a mass marriage scheme for poor girls’ of the state. Under this scheme, all the expenses incurred in Saadri will be raised by the state government. This new initiative has been started by the UP government to marry the girls of poor families. Earlier, under this scheme, a grant of 20 thousand rupees was given to the beneficiary. Now under the scheme, the government will spend 35 thousand rupees in marriage.
Details of Uttar Pradesh Samuhik Vivah Yojana
Apart from the MPs and MLAs in this kind of event organized by the state government, the prestigious people of the society will also be called. The 20 thousand rupees received under this scheme will be deposited directly in the account of the girl who gets married. Apart from this, the girl will also be given a smartphone by the government.
The Social Welfare Department has prepared its proposal and sent it to the government. DM will be responsible for getting married under this scheme. In the first phase of the Chief Minister’s Group Wedding Scheme, 71400 girls will be married. On more than five marriages, this function will be organized at Panchayat, District Panchayat, Municipal Corporation and Municipal Council levels.
Wedding Accessories Under Uttar Pradesh Samuhik Vivah Yojana
For the implementation of this scheme, the District Magistrate will constitute a marriage program committee, who will keep a complete account of marriage.
- The committee itself tents under this scheme
- Wedding ceremony
- Provide drinking water etc.
- Out of 35 thousand rupees 20 thousand rupees to the girl’s account.
- Rs. 10,000 for Clothes
- toe ring
- Seven utensils
A pair of clothing and smartphones will be bought. Five thousand rupees will be given to authorized bodies for pandal etc.
Normal people and institutions will also be able to gift the ceremony. If someone wants to do this, you have to report it first. Also, the name of the gift-taker, number and approximate value list will also be displayed on the notice board. In this scheme, 30 percent of Scheduled Castes, 30 percent, Other Backward Classes 35, General Class 20 and Minority Class 15 percent will be participating.
Eligibility Criteria for Uttar Pradesh Samuhik Vivah Yojana
- The beneficiary should be a resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The girl should be 18 years old and the age for saadi is 21 years old.
- Applicant’s income must be below Rs 46080 / – for rural areas and for urban areas, the annual income should be 56460 / -.
- Older parents, widow pension, or disabled pensioners, should not be an accrual of income certificate.
- It is mandatory for people of scheduled castes, scheduled tribes to fill the details of caste certificate in the application.
- It can take advantage of the marriage of 2 girls in the same family.
Read More: List of Uttar Pradesh Government Schemes
How To Apply For Uttar Pradesh Samuhik Vivah Yojana
- First of all, visit website of Samuhik Vivah Yojana i.e. http://sspy-up.gov.in/rapv/vivahhetuanudaan/
Here you have given the option of the form in two categories i.e.
- नया पंजीकरण (नया आवेदन करने हेतु नीचे क्लिक करें)
- सामान्य, अनुसूचित जाति, अनुसूचित जनजाति वर्ग आवेदन
- अन्य पिछड़ा वर्ग श्रेणी आवेदन
- After filling the online form, you can know the status of the online form by clicking on आवेदन पत्र की स्थिति (आवेदन पत्र की स्थिति पता करने हेतु यहा क्लिक करें)
- You can also print the application form by clicking on आवेदन पत्र प्रिंट (आवेदन पत्र पुनः प्रिंट करने हेतु यहा क्लिक करें)