Uttar Pradesh Ration Card 2018 UP BPL APL List www.fcs.up.nic.in
Uttar Pradesh Ration Card 2018, Check Uttar Pradesh BPL APL List 2018, How Apply Online for Ration Card in Uttar Pradesh, up ration card Updated list 2018, Online Complaint Registration, UP Ration Card New List 2018, Search Your name in Uttar Pradesh BPL APL Ration Card List.
UP Ration Card 2018
The State Government has issued notification for people below the poverty line and above the poverty line and if you want to make a ration card then all the information about the process of applying for the ration card is given here. It is necessary to go to the official website. The families applying for the Ration Card can apply on the website of the Food and Logistics Department of Uttar Pradesh. Uttar Pradesh Government provides ration of wheat, oil, rice etc., on the basis of APL and BPL. Ration is provided to the people on the basis of weight determined by the village head.
UP Ration Card 2018 BPL/APL List
- Firstly, visit this page: http://fcs.up.nic.in/
- After that, Click on the National Food Security Act (NFSA) eligibility list under NFSA.
- Then, Uttar Pradesh State (UP Ration Card) list will appear
- You need to click on your district for the UP Ration Card List.
- Clicking on the district will open another page. In this page you will see a list of towns in your district.
- Click on the name of your city or town
- Now another page will open in which the name of the shopkeeper and the number of RPL card holders of BPL, Antodaya, APL etc.
- You will see the number below the ration card section.
- If it is highlighted in blue, you can see the list clicking on it.
- If not in the blue color, this means that the list is being updated and you have to wait!
Read More: List of Uttar Pradesh Government Schemes
Follow the steps below to find the name in UP Ration Card 2018 BPL/APL List
- Firstly, visit this page: http://220.127.116.11/fcs/Food/citizen/NFSASearch.aspx
- After the page is open, you have to fill in the details like district, constituency, card type, name etc.
- After this, you have to click the Search button
- If the details you entered match the database, you will be able to see that information.