Uttar Pradesh Rajya Karamchari Cashless Chikitsa Yojana 2018 – The Uttar Pradesh Government has launched the Uttar Pradesh Rajya Karamchari Cashless Chikitsa Yojana for the state employees and their family of Uttar Pradesh. Under this scheme, there is a provision of cashless treatment of emergency and incurable diseases for the employees of the state. Medical reimbursement of all diseases will continue till the start of the cashless medical scheme.
Uttar Pradesh Rajya Karamchari Cashless Chikitsa Yojana – Benefits
- In this scheme, two lakh families have been provided applications under the cashless medical scheme.
- 17 lakh families of Uttar Pradesh have been targeted to benefit from this scheme.
- State Headquarters and the Government of India has named this scheme as Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyay Rajy Karmi Cashless Chikitsa Yojana
- Under this, approximately 17 lakh employees and their families will be benefited.
- The state employees and their family will be provided cashless treatment of incurable diseases in CGHS contracted private hospitals, SGPP and KGMU situated in National Capital Region (NCR).
- Online registration has been arranged for the operation of this scheme.
- Under this scheme, only government servants and pensioners can apply online.
- State Health Card will be available to all employees to avail the benefits of this scheme.
- With the help of this card, cashless medical facility will be available after identification in contracted hospitals.
- Aadhar Card is mandatory to get benefit of the scheme.
Uttar Pradesh Rajya Karamchari Cashless Chikitsa Yojana – Apply Online
In order to apply for Uttar Pradesh Rajya Karamchari Cashless Chikitsa Yojana Cashless Health Card, follow the steps mentioned below –
- Firstly, visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Rajya Karamchari Cashless Chikitsa Yojana i.e. http://upsects.in/public/applyreg.aspx
- On the Homepage, you will see a registration form.
- Fill out the registration form carefully and submit the form.
Note – Aadhar Card is mandatory for filling online form.