up vridha pension list |Uttar Pradesh Old Age Pension Scheme Beneficiaries List 2020: – The State Government of Uttar Pradesh is running a pension scheme for the senior citizens of the state. The name of this scheme is Uttar Pradesh Old Age Pension Scheme . Under this pension scheme, the UP government provides a monthly pension of Rs.300 to senior citizens of the state above the age of 60 years whose name appears in the All India BPL List 2002.
Uttar Pradesh Old Age Pension Scheme Beneficiaries List 2020
All the registered applicants who have successfully applied for the old age pension scheme can check for their name in the Uttar Pradesh Old Age Pension Scheme Beneficiaries List. You just have to follow the below-mentioned steps-
- First of all, visit this direct link i.e http://sspy-up.gov.in
- On the Homepage, click on the वृद्धावस्था पेंशन option.
- After that, under the पेंशनर सूची option, select the financial year for which you want to check the list i.e.
- After that, a list of the district will appear on your screen.
- From this list, click on your district.
- Then click on your Vikas Khand.
- After that, click on your Panchayat
- After that click on the number and then the list of the beneficiaries will appear on your screen
Check Uttar Pradesh Old Age Pension Scheme Beneficiaries List
Here is the list of the districts for which the Uttar Pradesh Old Age Pension Scheme Beneficiaries List 2018 is available.
|GAUTAM BUDDHA NAGAR|
|SANT KABEER NAGAR|
For more Uttar Pradesh Government Schemes, Stay connected with us.