Uttar Pradesh Nirashrit Mahila Pension Yojana – The Uttar Pradesh Government has launched the Uttar Pradesh Nirashrit Mahila Pension Yojana (निराश्रित महिला पेंशन) for the destitute women of the state. This scheme has been implemented in order to provide financial assistance of 300 rupees per month to destitute (निराश्रित) widows of 18 to 60 years living below poverty line and for their livelihood support.
Uttar Pradesh Nirashrit Mahila Pension Yojana
The Rashtriya Samajik Sahayata Karyakram is an ambitious pension scheme which is being run by the Uttar Pradesh Government and the Central Government. For this, all the eligible women can apply for Uttar Pradesh Nirashrit Mahila Pension Yojana 2018 on the official portal i.e. sspy-up.gov.in. Widows can apply online to avail the Pension Scheme.
Uttar Pradesh Nirashrit Mahila Pension Yojana – Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant woman’s age must between 18 and 60 years of age.
- Her husband has died and Not re-remarried.
- Woman must not be availing the benefits of other existing schemes like UP Varsha Pension Scheme.
- The woman is living below the poverty line (BPL).
- The widow’s child must be a minor and if an adult, then she must be unable to feed.
Uttar Pradesh Nirashrit Mahila Pension Yojana – Required Documents
- Recent passport size photo (photo) 20 kb in JPEG format
- Birth / Age Certificate (Birth / Age Certificate) 100 KB in PDF format
- Identity proof (identity certificate) – Voter Card / Aadhar Card / Ration Card 100 KB in PDF Format
- Bank passbook (bank passbook) 100 KB in PDF format
- Income Certificate (Income Certificate) 100 KB in PDF Format
- Husband’s death certificate (Death certificate of husband) 100 KB in PDF format
Uttar Pradesh Nirashrit Mahila Pension Yojana – Online Application Process
- Firstly, visit the official website i.e. sspy-up.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on निराश्रित महिला पेंशन option
- After that, click on ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें option
- Now, click on “न्यू एंट्री फॉर्म” option
- After that, fill out the application form carefully.