Uttar Pradesh Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana: Uttar Pradesh Government has started Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojna – Mykhyamantri Gramodhyog Yojana to provide employment to unemployed youth of Uttar Pradesh. Under this scheme, the government will provide loans to the unemployed educated youth up to Rs. 25 lakh in the industry sector and project units up to 10 lakh in the service sector.
Uttar Pradesh Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana Objective
Generally, the main objective of this scheme is to provide self-employment opportunities to the educated youth of Uttar Pradesh who want to start their new business. In order to promote self-employment in Uttar Pradesh, the loan will be provided by the government under the Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana, through which the unemployed youth can start their employment.
Uttar Pradesh Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana Benefits
- The main advantage of this scheme is that the unemployed youth of Uttar Pradesh will get new employment opportunities through which they can live their lives.
- The benefit of this scheme can only be the unemployed youth of the age group of 18 to 40 years whose minimum educational qualification is passed by high school or equivalent examination.
- According to the plan, the applicant should not be defaulter from any nationalized bank / financial institution/government institution etc.
- This scheme will be applicable for 5 years from the date of issue of notification.
- Apart from this, the benefits of this scheme can be taken only by those who have not availed any other government schemes like Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Srijan Karyakram, Scheme, Mukhyamantri Rojgar Yojana or any self-employment scheme run by the state government. If this is the case then he will be ineligible for this scheme.
Eligibility for Uttar Pradesh Mykhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana
- Age of beneficiaries is not less than 18 years and not more than 50 years.
- Beneficiaries of Scheduled Caste/tribe / Backward Classes up to 50%
- The assessment of the availability of local raw material is determined by the Village Industries Unit for the selected persons.
- Prioritization will be given to establishing the units for the production of items of daily needs of local consumers.
How to apply for Uttar Pradesh Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana?
The applicant will have to fill an application form which he can get from Deputy Commissioner, District Industries and Enterprise Promotion Centers. Otherwise, it can also get information online – http://www.upkvib.gov.in/
What Percentage of the Contribution?
In order to take advantage of this scheme, the general category beneficiaries will have to deposit 10% of the project cost and 5% contribution to scheduled castes and tribes / other backward classes, minority, women and disabled candidates.
According to the scheme, the government will make available margin money of 25 percent of any project cost. After the enterprise begins, if the enterprise is successfully operating for two years then the loan provided by the government will be converted into a grant.