Uttar Pradesh Mukhyamantri Samoohik Vivaah Yojana – Details
Uttar Pradesh Mukhyamantri Samoohik Vivaah Yojana – The State Government of Uttar Pradesh has launched its most ambitious scheme Mukhyamantri Samoohik Vihaah Yojana. This is welfare scheme which is specially launched for the welfare of poor families who can not afford the expence of marriage of their daughter. In this scheme, the government will provide financial help to the poor families for their daughter marriage. According to the scheme, the government will organized an group marriage program and the government will provide an amount of Rs 35,000 to the each couple. Besides, they will also get some gifts like – mobile phones and household items etc.
Details of Uttar Pradesh Mukhyamantri Samoohik Vivaah Yojana
This scheme is launched by the Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath. The state government has introduced this scheme for those families who can not afford the expence of daughter marriage. In this scheme, the government is providing financial help tot he poor families to complete the marriage process. In order to provide the beneft of this scheme to the actually needy family, the government will organized a group marriage program with the help of urban local bodies like Nagar panchayat, Nagar Palika and Nagar Nigam, kshetra panchayats, Zila panchayats, government/semi-government organizations and government authorized NGOs.
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Samoohik Vivaah Yojana
There are several benefits of the scheme will be given to the beneficiaries.
- The most important benefit of the scheme is that the government will spend an amount of Rs 35,000/- on each couple marriage. In which they will get some gifts like – mobile phones and household items .
- The benefit of the scheme will be given to the poor girls who belong to the BPL families who can not afford the expendure of the marriage.
- Besides, the widows and divorced women can also take the benefit of this scheme.
- The marriage program will be organized by the government.
- This scheme will reduce the burdon of poor families of their daughter marriage.
- The eligible applicants must be resident of Uttar Pradesh State
- Only those bride’s families are eligible for this scheme who are living Below Poverty Line (BPL).
- According to the scheme, minimum 10 couples should be available at the time of marriage program.
How to Apply for Mukhyamantri Samoohik Vivaah Yojana
The eligible daughter’s families can apply for the scheme by filling a simple applicaton form which will be available at gram panchayat, tahsil and Zila panchayats. The applicants can also apply for this scheme through the online from the registered CSC center in UP.
Required Documents for Apply
- Aadhaar Card of Both Bride and Groom
- Address Proof
- Income Certificate
- BPL Ration Card as a Proof
- Marriage Card Printed on the Name of Couple