Uttar Pradesh Kisan Rin Mochan Portal Online Registration, किसान ऋण मोचन पोर्टल उत्तर प्रदेश फसल ऋण मोचन योजना, How to Register Online, Online Complaint Registration, Required Documents, Eligibility Criteria किसान ऋण मोचन योजना उत्तर प्रदेश Complete Registration Process, Track Application Status
Kisan Rin Mochan Portal – किसान ऋण मोचन योजना उत्तर प्रदेश पोर्टल
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi started the Kisan Rin Mochan Portal upkisankarjrahat.upsdc.gov.in for the debt waiver of the farmers. Farmers will have to apply online for loan waiver under Fasali Rin Mochan Yojana/Kisan Rin Mochan Yojana (किसान ऋण मोचन योजना उत्तर प्रदेश) on this portal. All farmers registered on the portal will be waived by the government and the bank.
Details of Kisan Rin Mochan Portal – किसान ऋण मोचन योजना उत्तर प्रदेश पोर्टल
In order to be forgiven for this loan, it was decided by the Government that through the online portal developed by NIC Uttar Pradesh, the details of agricultural loans taken by the farmers of the state from 31-03-2016 to online feed This loan waiver scheme is being realized by making a thorough examination by making a team of tax officials and bank officials in Karakar tehsil position.
Kisan Rin Mochan Yojana – किसान ऋण मोचन योजना उत्तर प्रदेश योजना
Chief Minister Yogi ji has decided to waive loans upto one lakh rupees to the farmers under the scheme. Under this scheme, a list of eligible farmers registered on the loan redemption portal is issued, in which the following steps have to be taken to check the status of their name and application.
- Aadhar Card
- Farmer’s land letter
- Bank account no. And details etc.
- Farmers should be residents of Uttar Pradesh.
- The land of farmers on whom loan is taken should be within the state of UP.
- Farm loans taken before March 31, 2016 will be eligible to avail loan exemption under this scheme.
- 1 lakh will be eligible for loan amount for this scheme.
- The bank account of the farmer should be linked to the base number.
- Farmers owned by LANs up to 2 hectares will be entitled to a loan waiver only.
Application Process on Kisan Rin Mochan Portal
- Visit the website upkisankarjrahat.upsdc.gov.in for the application under the scheme.
- If the farmer is already a member on the website, then he can use the “Login” button to login with the user ID and password.
- For new registration of farmers must first sign up by providing all necessary information on the website. After completion of the registration process, registration form can be filled in for loan waiver.
- In the Rin Mochan registration form, information such as name, age, contact details, bank account, Aadhaar number and land and loan details will be required.
- After filling and verifying all the information, click the “Submit” button. Verification process will be started by the department later.
Read More: List of Uttar Pradesh Government Schemes
Process to check application status on Kisan Rin Mochan Portal
Visit the website to check the status of the application under the scheme.
Click on “Click here to see the status of your debt redemption” on the page.
Now fill in all the information in “Track Loan Redemption Status”.
And now click on “Submit and Generate OTP”
Procedure for Checking the status of the Complaint
- Farmers will have to go to upkisankarjrahat.upsdc.gov.in to register a complaint.
- Click on “Enter Complaint” on the home page.
- Now click on “View Complaint Status”.
- Now fill in “Reference Number”, “Mobile Number” and “Enter Captcha Digits”.
- And now click on “Submit”.
Official Website – upkisankarjrahat.upsdc.gov.in
Contact No. – 9235209436/ 9412626279