Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai Yojana 2018 Online Complaint Registration Process, How to Register Complaint Online, Step by Step Procedure, Jansunwai Portal, Track the Status of Registered Complaints, Complete Details
Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai Yojana 2018
Uttar Pradesh state government introduced “Jansunavi Yojana” to register information and complaints of government schemes to the general public. Under this scheme, the Chief Minister Yogi has released the jurisdiction website “jansunwai.up.nic.in”. Under this scheme, citizens can easily register their complaint and track the grievance status at any time using “Public Screening App”. The complaints received from various channels from this portal and app will be available on the same platform.
Under this Jansunavi Yojana, a common citizen can register their grievance online. The purpose of this scheme, directed by the Chief Minister, is to provide justice to the citizens of the state at the earliest times so that everyone can get equal justice and no person can violate the law. Under this scheme all the procedures have been issued online so that all complaints and suggestions are received on time and the problem is resolved from time to time.
Details of Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai Yojana 2018
The Chief Minister has started this scheme for the common people of the state, who have not received the benefits of government schemes on Joint or any problems of the higher authorities are coming out.
In the state, the department and the website issued by the department can register a complaint and check the status of the complaint. Complaints of various departments can be lodged on this departmental portal.
Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai Yojana 2018 Online Complaints Registration
- To register a complaint on this release portal, you will have to click on the following ‘link (Official Website of Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai Yojana)’.
- After clicking, after carefully study the list of topics / points, “I agree that my public opinion does not come in the categories mentioned above.”
- Now click on ‘Submit’.
- On the next page, the online registration window will be displayed.
- In this, the complainant has to enter his mobile number, e-mail ID and CAPTCHA.
- When all the processes are completed, click on “Submit and Send OTP”.
- Registration will be completed through OTP (One Time Password).
How to Track the Status of Registered Complaint
Under the Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai Yojana 2018, check the status of the online complaint made on the portal following the steps.
- To check the ‘Complaint status’ on the public hearing portal, please click on this link
- After clicking, the details of the references given by the “Track Complaint Status” will be available only 3 months prior.
- Now enter the security code by submitting the ‘Complaint number’, mobile number and e-mail ID to the complainant, and click on “submit”.
- The complainant will get his complaint status
Download My Government Schemes Mobile App and get daily updates of State & Central Government Schemes & Government Jobs on Your Smartphone. Thank You!