Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai Portal – The Uttar Pradesh Government led by the Hon’ble Chief Minister Shri Yogi Adityanath has launched many welfare schemes for the development of the state and its people. In this order, the Yogi Government has started a web portal named jansunwai.up.nic.in for listening to the problems of the people of the state.
Details of Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai Portal
The main motto of the scheme is to solve problems of the people of the state. It is the priority of the Uttar Pradesh Government. The complaint will now be made directly to the Tehsil-Block level online. The problem will be solved in a definite time. It will be monitor by the Chief Minister Office.
Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai Portal Online Complaint Registration – 1
- Firstly, visit the official Jansunwai Portal i.e. jansunwai.up.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the शिकायत पंजीकरण option.
- After that, complaint registration guidelines will appear on your screen. Read these guidelines carefully. Check the agreement and hit the सबमिट करें option.
- On the next page, you have to enter your mobile number or email ID and click on सबमिट करें एवं ओ०टी०पी० भेजें.
- After that, enter the OTP received your mobile number or email id and click on the सबमिट करें option.
- An online complaint registration form will appear on your screen. Fill out this form, upload documents related to your complaints and finally click on option.
Track Online Complaint Status – 2
- On Homepage, click on शिकायत कि स्थिति option.
- After that, on the next page, enter all the details sought.
- Your complaint application status will appear on your screen
Send Notification – 3
- If your the authority is not working on your problems then you can also send them notifications for remember them for working on your complaint.
- On the Homepage, click on अनुस्मारक भेजें option.
- After that, enter your complaint reference number on the next page and click on खोजें option.