Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai Portal – Online Complaint Registration
Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai Portal – The State Government of Uttar Pradesh has launched its new online Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai Portal for the welfare of the general public of the state. The government is providing online complaining facility for general public. On this portal any person can submit his online complaint for any problem. With the help of this portal the people will be able to submit their comlaints online and the government will take action within the estimated time duration.
Details of Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai Portal
The UP Government has started this portal to listen the problem of general public. This portal has been started with an objective to online facility to submit their complaints online regarding any problem. With the help of this portal the people will be able to do complaing directly to the Tehsil-Block level online. After receiving the list of complaints the government will take action in the estimated time duration.
Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai Portal Online Complaint Registration – 1
- If you want to generate online complaint visit Jansunwai Portal jansunwai.up.nic.in
- After reaching on the home page you need to click on the शिकायत पंजीकरण option.
- After that an popup will be opened which contains the complaint registration guidelines read all the details carefully and click on agreement check mark and click on the सबमिट करें submit button.
- After that, it will ask to you to enter your mobile number or email ID and click on सबमिट करें एवं ओ०टी०पी० भेजें.
- After that, you will receive an OTP on your mobile and email id enter the OTP and click on the सबमिट करें option.
- After that an online registration form will be opened. The applicant will have to fill all the required detials and upload the related document of the complaint and then click on option.
Track Online Complaint Status – 2
- The applicant can check their complaint status by clicking on शिकायत कि स्थिति link.
- After that you will have to enter your complaint number and then you can see your complaint status.
Send Notification – 3
- You can also send a notification when the authority is not working on your problem.
- Go to the Jansunwai Official portal and click on अनुस्मारक भेजें option for sending a notification to the authority.
- For sending notification you will have to enter your complaint reference number and then click on खोजें button.