Objectives of Uttar Pradesh Gopalak Yojana उत्तर प्रदेश गोपालक योजना
Eligibility Criteria for Uttar Pradesh Gopalak Yojana उत्तर प्रदेश गोपालक योजना
- Applicant must be the resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- An applicant who starts their Dairy farm with 10 to 20 cow, buffalo or animal, can avail the benefits of the scheme.
- According to this scheme, applicants should develop 10 animal Dairy Farm at your own cost and it will be 1, 50,000.
- Dairy Farm with minimum 5 Cattle.
- Applicant must be unemployed for participating in Gopalak Yojana.
- The monthly income of the applicant should not exceed 1, 00,000 per year.
- Only the applicants who have a penchant in Dairy firm business are eligible for this scheme.
How to Apply for Uttar Pradesh Gopalak Dairy Farm Loan Yojana
- First, the applicant should give the application to near Medical Officer.
- Then after that, the Medical Officer will provide your application or report to the Cattle Medical Officer.
- The List will be sent in headquarter.
- In the selection committee, CDO President, CVO Sectary and other officers will joint inspection of the application.
- Applying person should not defaulter by any bank.
- Category certificate.
- The person will also have department issued the recommendation letter.
Family Income Proof
The provision for the scheme from the government is of RS. 9 Lakh. The Amount will be given in 5 Installments for 5 years installment amount is 40,000