www.fcs.up.nic.in, Uttar Pradesh Farmer Online Registration, उत्तर प्रदेश में धान खरीद हेतु किसान पंजीकरण, Documents Required, Online Registration, Application Form, How to Register Online, Step by Step.
Uttar Pradesh Farmer Online Registration
Hello Friends, today I will give you full information in this article how you will get registration for paddy (धान). In this article, I will give you step-by-step all information below so that you do not face any problem.
Such farmers who have not been able to register online, they will be registered only at Paddy purchase centers before the sale of paddy.
At the time of registration of farmers, take all the required documents with you.
Documents Required for Uttar Pradesh Farmer Online Registration
- जोतबही / खाता नम्बर अंकित कमप्यूटराइज़्ड खतौनी
- Aadhaar / Photo Identity Card
- Copy of the first page of the bank passbook (in which the account holder’s details are mentioned)
- An updated passport size photo
Uttar Pradesh Farmer Registration for Paddy Procurement
- For Uttar Pradesh Farmer Registration, firstly, visit this link
- For Online Registration, all the 6 steps are mandatory, you have to follow all these steps. (as shown in the image given below)
- Before registering the online farmer, please download the “Step 1. Registration Form” and print the form format and fill the necessary information and arrange the soft copy of the required enclosures as given below.
- In Kisan Registration, it is mandatory to give details of all the lands used for crop (paddy).
- Filling of Khatauni / account number, plot / measles number, land area (in hectare) and the area of crop (paddy) in land area (hectare) is mandatory with land details.
- If Aadhaar Enrollment No. is available, then it is mandatory to fill the Aadhaar number / Aadhaar enrollment number.
- After filling the “Step 1. Registration Form”, register online application with the option of “Step 2. Registration Form”.
- After registering the online application, note the “registration number” and print the draft application form from “step 3. registration draft”.
- Recheck all the points recorded in the Registration Draft. Registration Draft can be reprinted with registration number and mobile number.
- After scrutinizing all the points recorded in the application, if any amendment is required then the application can be amended by giving registration number and mobile number from “step 4. registration amendment”.
- If there is no error after inspection of the application, then lock the application with the option of “step 5. registration lock”. After the application is locked, any modification in it will not be possible from any level.
- After the application is locked, take the final print of the application from the option of “Step 6. Registration Final Print” and keep it safe.
- Unless the application is locked, farmers registration will not be accepted