Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2018 Online Registration – www.sewayojan.up.nic.in
Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2018 Online Registration, Uttar Pradesh Unemployment Allowance Scheme, How to Apply Online, Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Contact Details
The state government of Uttar Pradesh has launched the Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2018 for providing a monthly allowance to all educated youths of Uttar Pradesh. All the eligible, needy and unemployed applicants of the state can make the online registration via official website i.e. sewayojan.up.nic.in.
Under this scheme, all the undergraduate student who does not have any source of earning and are looking job can apply for the scheme. According to the information, the state government will provide financial assistance until they have no any job.
Benefits of Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2018
- Under this scheme, the state government will provide financial support for the unemployed people of the state.
- Besides this, this scheme will also provide encouragement to students for study.
- Under this scheme, the state government will provide a monthly allowance will be given.
Also, Read – List of Uttar Pradesh Government Schemes
Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2018 Online Registration Process
Below is the complete Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2018 Online Registration process –
- First of all, you have to visit the official website i.e. sewayojan.up.nic.in.
- After that, click on the “पंजीकरण” link on the Homepage.
- Then, a registration form will appear on the screen.
- After that, fill out the registration form completely. Fill all the necessary details like mobile number, password, and E-Mail ID, etc.
- Then, after filling out the form, click on “प्रविष्ट करें” button.
- After that, a login ID and password will be received on your phone number.
- Then, you have to make the login.
Here is the list of all the required documents –
- Permanent Resident Proof
- Mark Sheet of 10th & 12th.
- Birth Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Domicile / Resident Certificate
- Affidavit (Notary Certified)
- Rs. 10 Non-Judicial Stamp paper
- All the jobless people of age between 25-40 years can apply for the scheme.
- Applicant’s family’s annual income must not exceed Rs. 36000.
- Besides this, the only unemployed youth of the state are eligible for the scheme.
Helpline Number: 0522-2638995, 91-7839454211
E-Mail Address: [email protected]
Download My Government Schemes Mobile App and get daily updates of State & Central Government Schemes & Government Jobs on Your Smartphone. Thank You!