Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Online UP PMAY Scheme, Online apply procedure, eligibility, application fees, details of flat/building Registration last date Are you looking house in Uttar Pradesh then good news for you, online registration for Housing project is open under PMAY Scheme? UP Housing and Development (UPAVP) are designed and implemented the housing project under Pradhan Manti Awas yojana (Rural).
UP Housing and Development Board announced housing project in various district such as Gaziabad, Lucknow, Gonda and others district. Here you will find complete details of the UP PMAY Scheme, Online apply procedure, eligibility, application fees, details of flat/building Registration last date.
Vision of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Online
As the Hon’ble President of India say in In the joint session of the Parliament that till 75 years of independence of the nation, every family will have a permanent house with water connection, toilet facilities, 24×7 power supply and other facilities.
To develop such townships with inclusive facilities which include modern amenities, community services, hospitals, educational institutes, neighborhood parks and playgrounds.
Facilitate public private partnership (PPP) to cater to the housing needs of the society in time.
Provide affordable house to every citizen of the nation
Online registration is starting form March 9 2019 to May 6 2019
Key feature of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Online
- Super Area: – 34.07 square meters.
- Carpet area: – 22.77 square meters
- Two rooms, a kitchen, space, a bathroom, a toilet and a balcony
- Flat / house registration can be done by giving Rs 25,000 / – (Rupees Twenty five thousand only).
- Total cost per building – Rs 4.50 lakhs
- Central Government contribution – Rs 1.50 lakhs
- State Government contribution – Rs 1.00 lakhs
- The amount to be borne by the selected eligible beneficiary Rs 2.00 lakh per building / flat
- Rs. 25,000 / – The amount of payment in the remaining 05 years, ie 60 monthly installments, after the amount of registration money
- No interest will be payable after depositing the entire balance in 3 months from the date of issue of allotment letter by the registered beneficiary.
Eligibility of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Online
- Applicant is a citizen of India.
- Applicant has not any house in any part of country
- The applicant has already registered in Central Government Municipal Corporation / Municipality under the Affordable Housing (AHP) component in the Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme (Urban) and fulfills all the eligibility conditions.
- The scheduled date of submission of registration application form should not be less than 18 years of age.
- The beneficiary family will include spouses and unmarried children.
- The beneficiary of the reserved / disabled category should be attached to the certified photocopy of the cast / light certificate issued by the District Magistrate.
- Only registration should be allowed in the name of women head of the family or in the name of the head and his wife. If any in cases where there is no adult female member in the family, the house can be named after the head of the family.
- Incomplete and incomplete applications – Letters will not be valid for eligibility.
- If any of the details given by the applicant is found to be false / false, then the council will have full right to cancel its registration / allotment and management and the amount deposited by him will be seized according to the rules.
Applicant should have pay Rs 5000/ as application fees. The total cost of the flat is Rs 4.50 lakh
How to apply
- Go to the official website of UP Housing and Development Board
- Click on the Online Service
- Now click Online Registration PMAY Scheme
- Click on the Apply online button
- A new page will be open in a new tab
- Scroll down fill your Aadhar number
- Click for entire form
- A application form will be open
- Fill all the details and upload required documents
- Click the submit button
- Aadhar card
- Income Certificate
- Caste certificate if applicable
For more information or any query contact/call
Technical Help Line No: 1800-180-5333 (toll free) 0522-2236803 Call between 10 AM – 6 PM
U.P. HOUSING AND DEVELOPMENT BOARD
104Mahatma Gandhi Marg Lucknow 226 001