[Registration]Uttar Pradesh Mukhyamantri Gramodyog Rozgar Yojana 2019| Track Status
Uttar Pradesh Mukhyamantri Gramodyog Rozgar Yojana 2019 Online e-Portal UP Mukhyamantri Gramodyog Rozgar Yojana Application Form. Now all the unemployed youth of Uttar Pradesh have a golden opportunity to start their own business.
Now UP Government has started Mukhyamantri Gramodyog Rozgar Yojana to provide job opportunities to the unemployed youth of the state as well as to promote self-employment This is the government scheme of Uttar Pradesh. In this article, you will get complete information about this scheme like online registration, eligibility criteria, required document and other important details.
UP Mukhyamantri Gramodyog Rozgar Yojana 2019 Objective
Uttar Pradesh Government has introduced this scheme with an aim to increase more job opportunities to the unemployed in rural areas. In this scheme, the government will provide financial help up to Rs. 10 through the bank for the individual business. Besides, Under the scheme, more than 4 per cent of the beneficiaries of the general category are provided as interest subsidy in the form of interest. Beneficiaries of the reserved category (Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Backward Class, Minority, Disabled, Women and Ex-Serviceman) are provided with the full interest of interest under the District Plan as interest subsidy. However, this scheme will continue for five years from the implementation
Benefits of UP Mukhyamantri Gramodyog Rozgar Yojana 2019
- The beneficiaries selected in this scheme will be provided financial assistance in the form of loans by the government.
- For the youth to start their own business, a loan of up to Rs 25 lakh will be given through private and cooperative banks.
- This amount will be deposited directly into the beneficiary’s bank account. The beneficiary will have to dedicate 5% of the cost to the project itself.
- Under this scheme, the full interest subsidy will be provided to the beneficiaries of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes, Minorities, Disabled, Women and Ex-servicemen such as the reserved category.
Eligibility For Applying in the UP Mukhyamantri Gramodyog Rozgar Yojana 2019
The following eligibility requirements are required to apply for this scheme.
- The applicant should be a resident of Uttar Pradesh State.
- Only unemployed youth can apply for this scheme.
- Only 18 to 40 years of age applicant can avail the benefit of this scheme.
- The applicant must be 10th pass for applying for a loan above Rs. 15 lakh.
- Up to 50 per cent of the beneficiaries will include youth belonging to Scheduled Caste / tribe / Backward Castes (SC / ST / OBC).
- The first priority will be given to the unemployed youth who have received technical training from ITI and Polytechnic (Pol.Tech) institutions.
Documents Required to Apply for UP Mukhyamantri Gramodyog Rozgar Yojana 2019
- Identity proof – The applicant can give one of his PAN card, Aadhaar card, Driving license, Voter ID card etc. in it.
- Address proof – In this, the applicant can submit one of his valid passports, utility bill, property tax bill, etc.
- If the applicant has any work experience, then this proven document is also necessary.
How to Apply Online for UP Mukhyamantri Gramodyog Rozgar Yojana 2019
If you are also an unemployed youth of the UP and planning to start your own business. This scheme will help you to start your own business. If you want to apply for this scheme, you have to follow its online registration process.
- First of all, you will have to visit its official website for online registration – http://cmegp.data-center.co.in/
- After reach on its official website, you will have to click on “ऑनलाइन आवेदन के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करे”
- You must register on this portal before filling the application form.
- The applicant should complete the registration process by entering your Aadhaar Number, Name and Mobile Number etc.
- After this, click the register button at the last for further processing.
- After the registration process is completed, you will receive the username and password via SMS. You must use this to log in to this portal.
- After the login, you can fill the online application form for the Chief Minister’s Grameenvede Employment Scheme.
- By filling the application form carefully and simultaneously scanning the required document and uploading it. After that, your application process will be completed.
Track Application Status
If you want to know the status of the application you have made in the future, then you have to go to the option to see the application status given on the home page of this portal. And through the application ID, you can see the status of your application.
For any other information related to this plan, you can ask us by writing a comment in the comment box below.