UP Free Cycle Yojana 2018 Registration – www.upbocw.in
The state government of Uttar Pradesh has come up with a new scheme named UP Free Cycle Yojana 2018. The main motive of the state government behind launching this scheme is to provide free bicycle to poor people of the state. Under this scheme, the state government will distribute free bicycles to the workers only registered workers at official site.
Eligibility UP Free Cycle shayata yojana :
- Applicant must a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- He/she must above 18 years.
- Free bicycles are being provided to the workers with the view to facilitate the workers coming to their work place from their home.
- Beneficiary should be registered in the form of a worker for at least 06 months.
- Registered construction workers receiving bicycles in any other scheme of Central or State Government will not be eligible under this scheme.
UP Free Cycle Yojana Features & Benefits
- A subsidy of Rs 3000/- will be given by the board to purchase Bicycle.
- The remaining amount will be given by beneficiary worker.
- In case of necessity in the future, the worker will verify his / her verification from the regional office and without doing so the recovery proceedings will be adopted and it will be considered for terminating his membership.
UP Free Cycle Shayata Yojana Registration
- To avail the benefits of this scheme, the beneficiary will have to go to the labor office of Uttar Pradesh.
- The beneficiary will have to fill the form in the labor office to get bicycle assistance.
- Verified photocopy of certified identity certificates issued by the Board to GTD Construction Workers.
- Photocopy of receipt of subscription submitted by Registered Construction Worker.
- Identity card such as, voter ID, ration card, residence certificate etc.
- Affidavit of the effect that the benefit of the bicycle has not been received in any scheme of Central or State Government.
Also Read – List of Uttar Pradesh Government Schemes
For further information about the UP Free Cycle Yojana 2018 Registration – Click Here