UP Board Result 2019
Board of High School and Intermediate Education Uttar Pradesh Result Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP) has announced the results of the tenth and twelfth board. The board had finished evaluating the instrumental sheet on March 25. Like the CBSE board, the UP Board (UPMSP) has also released the results of the Class X and XII classes earlier this time. Now it has been released, you can see it by visiting the official website at upmsp.edu.in or upresults.nic.in or also check the result.
In the high school, Gautam Raghuvanshi of Kanpur city has topped with 97.17 percentage, whereas at intermediate, Tanpu Tomar of Baghpat has topped. Tanu Tomar of Baghpat achieved 97.80 points in 12th position. 80.07% in UP High school examination and 70.06% of students in Intermediate have passed. In high school, 83.98% percent of boys and 76.66% boys passed, whereas in the intermediate 76.46% of the girls and 64.40% of the boys have passed.
In the 10th and 12th examination of the UP Board, about 58 lakh students have participated and more than 30 million answer sheets have been evaluated. The Uttar Pradesh Board started the examination from February 28th to 10th and 2nd March to class 12th. A total of 3.20 crore answer sheets have been assessed, it has 1.90 crore tenth and answer sheet of 1.30 crore 12th standard. For this, 79,064 teachers of the UP Board were placed in the 10th-grade aspiration sheet and 45,732 teachers to check the size sheet of the 12th grade.
How to Check UP Board Result
- Go to the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad at http://upresults.nic.in/
- Here you can see the link of 10th result and the 12th result of UP board.
- Click the given result link as:-
- U. P. Board Intermediate (Class XII) Examination – 2019 Results
- U. P. Board High School (Class X) Examination – 2019 Results
- For 12th result enter your Roll number and School Code
- To see the 10th result you have to enter only roll number
- Download or print your result for future references.