UP Bhulekh Naksha Download Online Copy Complete Details – Now it is very easy to check online information related to the agricultural field in any town or village of Uttar Pradesh. To provide such information, the national centre of informatics commonly known as NIC has designed an online web portal named as UP Bhulekh.
You can online check and can get the copy of khasra, khatauni or online map of any agroland through the www.upbhulekh.gov.in online portal, inaugurated by Suresh Sharma, regional director of National informatics centre through taking the printout of a Khasra of Kasganj tehsil.
- What is Khasra- It is a legal document in which all the records of a part of a particular field in a village such as the type of crop grown, nature of the soil, trees grew in that part, owner of the land and the farmers working on the particular land with all details are provided.
- What is Khatauni- Khatauni is the record of a particular part of land related to the certain person of a village. By using the khasra of a village if information or a list of proceedings of a particular villager or owner of a land is elicited, then is document will be known as Khatauni.
STEPS TO CHECK ONLINE KHASRA, KHATAUNI THROUGH UP BHULEKH PORTAL
Now a day a QR code was also provided with the copy of the Khatauni through which you can read the copy by your android mobile too.
You can either check the UP Bhulekh map or the above records by the CSC centre or in your mobile also.
- THROUGH CSC CENTRE OR JANSEVA KENDRA
Visit your nearby CSC centre and by paying the charge of 30 rupees to the VLE you can take your particular khasra or khatauni document or can check UP Bhulekh online map. Now there is no need to visit the Tehsil office to get khasra or khatauni.
- THROUGH YOUR MOBILE OR LAPTOP
- Firstly, visit the official website i.e. upbhulekh.gov.in
- A page will be open as Rajswa Parishad UP Bhulekh.
- This page will direct you an option as “see the copy of khatauni”, as soon as you click on this option a second page will be open in which you have to enter a captcha code.
- By entering the captcha code in the given box, click on the submit button.
- Clicking on submitting a page will be open as Bhulekh in which you will get an option to select your district, tehsil and village. To select village to 3enter the first letter of your village and click on your village.
- Then you will get a new page in which you will get three options to search through Gata number, through khata or account number or by the holder’s name.
- Select any of the options according to your information to get the copy of UP Bhulekh. If you are searching through the holder’s name then just type the first letter of the name and then select on the name as shown in the option menu and click on preview option.
- Clicking on preview option you will be provided another page with the information of your khatauni.
By choosing the “take a certified copy of below-mentioned records” you can get the copy of UP Bhulekh records. You can check the preview of UP Bhulekh copy by browsing the U.P. check record website.
Hope by following these steps you can easily get the copy of your khasra or khatauni or can seek the information of your UP Bhulek online records.