Unique Disability ID Card – UDID Card Apply Online | Check Status | swavlambancard.gov.in
Unique Disability ID Card – UDID Card – The Central Government’s Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities has invited the online applications for Unique Disability ID Card. The Government will issue the Unique Disability ID Card (UDID Card) and disability certificates to the Divyang (Viklang) people.
You can also check and track your UDID Card Application Status and download E-Disability / e-UDID Card online. In order to apply for a UDID Card, all the Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) will have to make online registration at the official website i.e. swavlambancard.gov.in.
The Unique Disability ID Card (UDID Card) will also help in tracking the physical and financial progress of beneficiaries at Village, Block, District, State and National Level.’
Unique Disability ID Card (UDID Card) Online Registration
In order to apply for a UDID Card, all the Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) will have to make online registration by following the simple steps mentioned below –
- Firstly, visit the official website swavlambancard.gov.in
- After that, click on “Apply for Disability Certificate & UDID Card” option on the homepage
- You can also directly click this link
- After that, the Unique Disability ID Registration Form / Disability Certificate Form will appear on your screen.
- Fill out the application form carefully, upload “Photo” and “Signature” and hit the ‘Next’ Button.
- After that, enter the ‘Disability Details’, ‘Employment Details’, ‘Identity Details’.
- Then, hit the “Submit” and complete the application process.
UDID Card List of Beneficiaries & Project Status
So far, 21 states have started generating Unique Disability ID Card (UDID Card). Besides this, the total number of applications received online are 41,13,996. The total number of districts and beneficiaries in these districts are mentioned below –
|Name of State||Districts Generating UDID Cards||Beneficiaries|
|Andaman And Nicobar Islands||1/3||118|
|21 States||421/507||7,24,662 (As on 29 May 2018)|
Offline UDID Card Application Format – Download PDF
Objectives of UDID Card Project