UGAM Legrand Scholarship program 2018-19 – Legrand has launched a scholarship scheme for the encouragement of the meritorious girl students to pursue a career in Engineering and Architecture. The main motive of this scheme is to help girl students for pursuing their higher education. The name of this scholarship scheme is “UGAM Legrand Scholarship program 2018-19”
UGAM Legrand Scholarship program 2018-19
This scheme aims at assisting the promising women future leaders in the field of technology. Under this scholarship scheme, the girl beneficiaries are provided a scholarship of INR 60,000 per annum or a tuition fee waiver of 60%. Under this scheme, girl students pursuing B.Tech./BE/B.Arch. program at a recognized Indian university or college are eligible.
Benefits of UGAM Legrand Scholarship program 2018-19
- Rs. 60000 p.a. or 60% of tuition fee
Note – This scholarship amount will be given to 50 eligible girl students.
UGAM Legrand Scholarship program 2018-19 – Eligibility Criteria
- All the girl students from pan India are eligible.
- Must have passed class 12 th from India
- Must have scored a minimum 75% marks in 10 th & 12 th Class.
- Going to take admission or already taken admission in B.Tech./BE (preferably in Electrical or Electronics stream) and B.Arch. from India for 2018-19 batch
- Priority would be given on the basis of merit and need of the candidate
UGAM Legrand Scholarship program 2018-19 – Required Documents
- Photo ID card
- Age proof (Birth Certificate, Aadhaar Card, Passport, Class 10 school leaving certificate)
- Aadhaar Card (if Aadhaar Card is not available, an equivalent document for proof of address)
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Family income certificate or Form 16 of parents/dependents or 6 months bank statement
- Passport size photograph
- Proof of admission (Provisional) or Fee Receipt (students who are awaiting admission can submit university/college fee structure)
- Students can submit also supporting documents for extra-curricular activities
UGAM Legrand Scholarship program 2018-19 – How to Apply Online
- Firstly, visit this link i.e. http://www.buddy4study.com/applications/LFL1/instruction
- After that, register here by Gmail, Facebook or any email ID.
- Fill out the 5-step form.
- Enter all the details in the form such as personal details, academic details, reference details etc.
- After that, you have to answer three descriptive questions in about 600 words describing yourself i.e. why you have decided to pursue the chosen course of study, how the scholarship will help you and what are your future plans, explain why your are a worthy candidate for this scholarship?
- Finally, submit the application form.
- Launch Date: 22nd June 2018
- Last Date: 15th July 2018
- Final Telephonic Interview Round: 16 – 20th July 2018
- Final Result: 25th July 2018
- Scholarship Amount Transferred: Before the end of August 2018 (subject to document submission)
- +91 892-901-6464
- [email protected]
- 61/62, 6th Floor Kalpataru Square, Kondivita Road, Off Andheri Kurla Road, Andheri (East), MUMBAI 400 059