Tamil Nadu State Mental Health Authority is welcoming application structure for TN Mental Health Professionals Registration at tnhealth.tn.gov.in. Tamilnadu State Mental Health Authority will keep up register of rehearsing emotional wellness experts, for example, clinical therapists, psychological well-being medical caretakers and mental social specialists. In this article, we will portray the cycle to download TN Mental Health Professionals Registration/Application Form.
The enrollment cycle of Mental Health Professionals is as per the arrangements contained in Section 55(d) of Mental Healthcare Act, 2017 and as per the choice taken in first yearly gathering of the Authority hung on 18.07.2019. The qualification models to apply for filling TN Mental Health Professionals Registration structure is given in this post.
The register proposed will be kept up by the State authority and would be in advanced structure. It would contain the names, proficient capabilities and contact subtleties of the psychological well-being experts. The rundown will be accessible on the Authority’s site and will be refreshed each month.
The registration process for this scheme
For applying this scheme candidate just follow the steps given below:
- Click at this link https://tnhealth.tn.gov.in/ and visit the official website of Health & Family Welfare Dept. of Tamil Nadu
- As Home page will open just click at the “Read More” tab under “Notifications” section or directly click
- In the new window, go to the “August 2020” segment and snap at the “Psychological well-being PROFESSIONALS HAVE TO GET REGISTERED WITH TAMIL NADU STATE MENTAL HEALTH AUTHORITY” connect.
- Then a new PDF file comprising of the Application form for Mental Health Professionals Registration will open
- Here candidates can download application shape and enter subtleties, for example, sort of psychological well-being proficient, name, identity, date of birth, sex, contact address, phone number, general capability, courses finishing subtleties, testament and so on.
The duly filled in TN Mental Health Professionals Registration / Application form must be submitted along with copies of certificates / documents.
Where to Submit Filled in Tamil Nadu Mental Health Professionals Registration Form
The Tamil Nadu Mental Health Professionals Registration Form must be sent by post/speed post/by hand to Chief Executive Officer Tamil Nadu State Mental Health Authority, Institute of Mental Health Campus, Medavakkam Tank Road, Kilpauk, Chennai-600 010. It must be went with application expense of Rs. 500 (Rupees 500 in particular) by method of Demand Draft attracted favor of The Chief Executive Officer, Tamil Nadu State Mental Health Authority, Chennai.
Eligibility Criteria for Tamilnadu Mental Health Professionals Registration
For TN Mental Health Professionals Registration reason, the meanings of classifications of mental wellness experts specifically clinical Psychologists, psychological well-being medical caretakers, and mental Social Workers as given under conditions (g), (q), and (x) of segment 2(1) of Mental Healthcare Act , 2017 (accessible on gazette at interface http://www.egazette.nic.in/writereaddata/2017/175248.pdf) will separately be relevant. Here are the details of eligible psychological well-being experts.
Clinical Psychologist Definition
A clinical psychologist means a person who possess the following eligibility criteria:-
having a perceived capability in Clinical Psychology from a foundation affirmed and perceived, by the Rehabilitation Council of India, comprised under area 3 of the Rehabilitation Council of India Act, 1992; or
having a Post-Graduate certificate in Psychology or Clinical Psychology or Applied Psychology and a Master of Philosophy in Clinical Psychology or Medical and Social Psychology got after fruition of a full time course of two years which incorporates administered clinical preparing from any University perceived by the University Grants Commission set up under the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 and affirmed and perceived by the Rehabilitation Council of India Act, 1992 or such perceived capabilities as might be endorsed.
Mental Health Nurse Definition
Mentel Health Nurse implies an individual with a certificate or degree by and large nursing or recognition or degree in mental nursing perceived by the Nursing Council of India set up under the Nursing Council of India Act, 1947 and enrolled as such with the pertinent nursing board in the State.
Psychiatric Social Worker Definition
Psychiatric Social Worker means a person having a post-graduate degree in Social Work and a Master of Philosophy in Psychiatric Social Work obtained after completion of a full time course of two years which includes supervised clinical training from any University recognised by the University Grants Commission established under the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or such recognised qualifications, as may be prescribed.
Benefits of TN Mental Health Professionals Registration
- The enlistment of emotional well-being experts will stay substantial for a time of 5 years from the enrollment date.
- Each registered mental health professional shall apply for re-registration once in 5 years with Rs. 500 re-registration fee.
- Every year as on 1st Jan, the TN State Mental Health Authority shall publish district wise, state wise list of mental health professionals and it shall be displayed on the Authority’s website.