As Corovirus cases increasing day by day in all over Indian, Honorable Narendra Modi announced the second lockdown till 3 May, and he also mentioned that Government will provide complete help to the farmers in the harvesting of rabi crop so that they do not face any kind of problem under this A new app has been launched for the farmers named “Kisan Rath Mobile App“.
Kisan Rath Mobile App
Union Agriculture Minister Narendra Singh Tomar has launched the Kisan Rath mobile app with an aim to providing facility the transport of agricultural products like food grains and perishables during lockdown . Farmers and traders can easily buy and sell crops through the Kisan Rath app.
Benefits of Kisan Rath app
- The central government has launched Kisan Rath for the purchase and sale of vegetables and crops in the event of a lockdown
- farmers can easily sell their goods and traders can buy.
- This app will help farmers and traders across the country to take agricultural produce to the market.
- farmers and traders will get information about transport vehicles. The app will also have information about the time and place of arrival of the truck.
- farmers will be able to sell fruits, vegetables, and grains at a fixed time and place. Through this app, transporters can also get their vehicle registered for transportation of goods.
How to download Kisan Rath Mobile App
- You can Download the Kisan Rath app from the Google Play Store.
- you will have to register for PM farmer with information like name, mobile number and Aadhaar number.
- The merchant will have to register with the company name, their name and mobile number.
- After registering, the app can be logged in with a mobile number and a password.
- Kisan Rath is available in English, Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi, Punjabi, Tamil, Kannada and Telugu languages.