Telangana Yantra Lakshmi Scheme – Apply for Upto 100% Subsidy on Tractor Purchase
Telangana Yantra Lakshmi Scheme – The state government of Telangana has introduced a new scheme named Telangana Farm Mechanization Scheme. Under this scheme, the state government will provide a tractor subsidy/loan to the farmers of the state. Besides this, the govt will also provide subsidy along with loan to the farmers for purchasing tractors.
What is Telangana Yantra Lakshmi Scheme?
Under Farm Mechanization Scheme, a 50% subsidy will be provided to the farmers for purchasing the tractors and other farm equipment along with loan for reaming 50%. This scheme has been implemented in association with the center for the Mechanization of Agriculture.
Benefits of Telangana Yantra Lakshmi Scheme
- Benefits of 50% subsidy on the purchase of tractor for individual farmers and co-operative societies
- Besides this, loans will also be from the nationalized banks for the rest 50% amount
- Apart from this, the below-mentioned matching equipment including trailer are included in the subsidy
- Mini Tractors
- Power Weeders
- Trans planters
- The state government will provide Rs. 5 Lakh for the purchase of the tractor if the tractor costs Rs. 10 lakh and for remaining 5 lakh farmers can apply for the loan from the nationalized banks
- Besides this, the government will provide 100% subsidy for SC/ST farmers for the purchase of tractor along with trolleys and matching equipments
Eligibility Criteria for Yantra Lakshmi Scheme Telangana
- Only those farmers who are the permanent residents of the state can apply for the scheme
- Also, the progressive individual farmers and co-operative societies can apply for the scheme
- Besides this, those farmers who possess 6 acres i.e. 2.51 hectors or more land can apply for the scheme
- Small and marginal farmers will be given priority
The state government has decided to distribute a total number of 3,900 tractors in the year 2018. For this, the central government has given a budget of Rs. 14.89 crore for the scheme out of which Rs. 3 crores is already spent on the scheme.
How to Apply for Telangana Yantra Lakshmi Scheme
Firstly, the interested and needy farmers have to obtain the application form from the Zonal Officers or Incharge of sub-depot in the state.
After that, fill out this application form carefully and attach the land records along with it.
ubmit the duly filled application form along with all the documents to the Zonal Officers or Incharge of sub-depot
- Department of Agriculture Telangana: http://agri.telangana.gov.in/
- Farm Mechanization Guidelines: http://agri.telangana.gov.in/open_record_view.php?ID=188