Telangana Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme – Apply || Complete Details
Telangana Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme – In order to provide financial assistance to SC/ST girl’s marriage, the State Government of Telangana is implementing Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme in the state since 2014.
Details of Telangana Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme
Under Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme, the state government is providing about Rs. 75000 to the girls of the state on their marriage who belongs to SC/ST family and minority communities.
Initially, the amount under the Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme was Rs. 50000 but recently, the Telangana Government has increased this amount to Rs. 75,000.
As per the official notification, the state government has already provided the cheques to 14 beneficiaries under the scheme at Madgulapally in the district.
Now, the brides from backward classes (BC) and economically backward sections has been included by the state government for providing the benefits of the scheme benefits at par with the brides belonging to SC, ST and minority communities.
During the last financial year, Omore than 40,000 young girls from the backward classes and economically backward sections have availed the benefits of the scheme.
How to Apply for Telangana Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme
- STEP 1: Visit the official website of Telangana Govt Centre for Good Governance at https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/
- STEP 2: Click on the “Kalyana Lakshmi” banner in the homepage.
STEP 3: On the next page, click the “Click Here” link in front of Register text or directly click this link.
- STEP 4: Fill all the required details in the application form provided on the next page. The application form looks similar to below
- STEP 5: After filling all the information, click the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form.
- Your registration is complete and the financial assistance is subject to eligibility.
- The applicant should have permanent residence in the state.
- The minimum age of the scheme beneficiary must be 18 years.
- Annual household income should be less than Rs. 2 lakh in urban areas.
- In rural areas, annual household income should be less than Rs. 1.5 lakh.
Highlights of Telangana Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme
In the budget, the state government has already made an announcement of around 400 crores for the Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme. In order to make the benefit reach all eligible candidates, there is a need to create awareness in the public about the scheme.
Telangana Kalyana Lakshmi/Shaadi Mubarak Scheme UPDATE [20 March 2018]
The state Government has hiked the financial amount under this scheme from Rs 75,116 to Rs 1,00,116 under Telangana Kalyana Lakshmi/Shaadi Mubarak Scheme.