Telangana Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme – Apply || Complete Details
Telangana Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme – The state governemtn of Telangana has launched Kalyan Lakshmi Scheme for girls marriage in the state. Under this scheme, the government is providing financial assistance to the SC/ST girls’s marriage. However, this is an old scheme of Telangana but the government is want to provide the benefit of the scheme to the needy pepole still today.
Objective of Telangana Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme
Kalyan Lakshami Scheme is a welfare scheme of Telangana Government which is specially launched for girls. This scheme is launched with an objective to provide financial assistance to the SC/ST girls marriage. Under this scheme, the government is providing an amount of Rs. 75000/- to the girls marriage who belong to the SC/ST category and minority communities. In the last few years the finaicial assistance of the scheme was Rs. 50000 but the government has increased this amount up to Rs.75,000/-.There are many girls benefited from this scheme in the state.
Besides, the government will also provide the benefit of the scheme to the girls who belong to the backward classes (BC) and economically backward sections. More than 40,000 girls from backward classes and economically backward sections have benefited from this scheme.
How to Apply for Telangana Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme
If you are eligible for this scheme and you want to apply for this scheme then you will have to follow some easy steps.
- In the first step – the applicant will have to visit the official website of Telangana Govt Centre for Good Governance at https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/
- After reaching on the home page click on the “Kalyana Lakshmi” banner which appears on the homepage.
- In the third step- click on “Click Here” link to go for further process.
- After that fill the application form carefully.
- in the final step – after filling the complete application form click on “Submit” button to submit their application form. .
- After submitting your application form wait for approval from the department.
Complete List of Telangana Government Schemes
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Telangana State.
- The beneficiary age should not be below 18 years. .
- The annual income of the family should be less than Rs. 2 lakh in urban areas.
- While the annual income of the family should be less than Rs. 1.5 lakh for those girls who are living in rural areas.
Highlights of Telangana Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme
In order to implement this scheme in state, the government has estimated the budget of 400 crores for this scheme. This scheme will help the poor families of SC/ST and other categories families. This scheme will provide financial help the poor families at the time of their girl’s marriage.
Telangana Kalyana Lakshmi/Shaadi Mubarak Scheme UPDATE [20 March 2018]
In this financial year the government has increased the financial amount from Rs 75,116 to Rs 1,00,116 under Telangana Kalyana Lakshmi/Shaadi Mubarak Scheme.