Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme: Download Application Form | How to Apply
The state government of Telangana has launched a Housing policy named Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme to provide a 2BHK house to all eligible beneficiaries of the state. The Government had constructed 80,000 houses in the financial year 2015-16. For the current financial year 2016-17, 1.4 lakh houses will be built in HFA (Housing for All) 2Bedroom houses in partnership with GOI and GOTS. Each house will have 2 Bed Rooms, hall, kitchen and two toilets (bath-cum-WC) with a plinth area of 560 Sq.ft. with an estimated cost of Rs 5,30,000 lakhs.
Features of the Scheme:
1. Housing for All (HFA) dovetailed with the 2BHK program.
2. AHP component of HFA (Rs. 1.50 Lakh per Unit) dovetailed
with State grant of Rs. 3.80 Lakh per DU of 2BHK and Rs. 0.75
Lakh per DU towards infrastructure.
3. Each house / Flat costing Rs. 5.30 Lakh.
4. The cost of Infrastructure Rs. 0.75 Lakh per DU.
5. The pattern of Construction: G+1 to G+9 depends upon the Land
6. Land: Government Land / Existing Slums / LA if necessary.
7. HFA in Urban areas (68 towns) of Telangana State to be
implemented from 2015-16 to 2021-22 (7 years period).
The Telangana government has also prepared an application form for granting double bedroom house. The interested, needy and eligible applicants can download the application form from here. The applicants can also visit any meeseva center in Telangana and ask for the application form. Recently “meeseva” started issuing the double bedroom house application form.
Read More: Latest Government Housing SchemeDo
Here is the application form: