Telangana 100% Input Subsidy Scheme For Backward Castes | Rs. 1 Lakh Benefits
Telangana 100% Input Subsidy Scheme – The State Government of Telangana will launch 100% Input Subsidy Scheme for the Backward Classes from next month i.e.August 2018. Under this scheme, the state government will provide investment support of upto Rs. 1 lakh to attract backward castes. It includes especially small businessmen and those in hereditary professions. For this purposes, the Telangana Government has already given Rs. 500 crore to the BC Welfare Corporation.
Telangana 100% Input Subsidy Scheme
Under the Telangana 100 percent Input Subsidy Scheme for Backward Classes, the state government will provide benefit to more than 100 castes who are poor, economically weaker and needs financial assistance. Specially barbers, blacksmiths, goldsmiths, potters, masons, small traders like vegetable vendors and flower businessmen will be provided the benefits of the scheme.
The Telangana Government wants to provide benefits to the people from Backward Community. This scheme is an investment support scheme for small businessmen for purchasing tools and equipment.
Telangana 100% Input Subsidy Scheme for Backward Castes (BC)
Here are the highlights and main features of this investment support scheme –
- Under this scheme, the Telangana Government will provide 100% input subsidy upto Rs. 1 Lakh to the people of the state.
- The state government will provide benefits to the poor people of around 100 castes in BCs who needs investment support.
- Specially barbers, blacksmiths, goldsmiths, potters, masons, small traders like vegetable vendors and flower businessmen will be provided the benefits of the scheme.
- There would be no bank linkage in the first phase.
- Beside this, financial assistance will be provided to all those people who are in their hereditary professions and small trades from backward castes (BC Category).
- These people are involved in hereditary business can purchase tools with this input subsidy.