Tamil Nadu RTE Admission 2018-19, rte tamilnadu 2018-19 online application, rte admission 2018-19 tamilnadu online, rte online application form 2018-19 tamilnadu, tnschools.gov.in – RTE Online Application Form 2018-19 Tamilnadu, rte online application form 2017-18 tamilnadu, RTE Admission 2018-19 Tamil Nadu
[UPDATE – 20 APRIL 2018] – Tamil Nadu RTE Admission 2018-19 Online Application Started. Online Application Process has given below.
Tamil Nadu RTE Admission 2018-19 – The Tamil Nadu School Education Department is going to invite the online application for the RTE Admission for the second phase in Madurai at official its website i.e. www.dge.tn.gov.in or http://tnschools.gov.in.
All the parent applicants can admit their children to the private schools. For this purpose, they can fill rte application form 2018 Tamilnadu at the official website of The School Education Department. As per the RTE (Right to Information) Act, 25 percent of seats for admission at entry level classes are reserved for students from weaker section and disadvantaged group.
Tamil Nadu RTE Admission 2018-19 Online Registration
Below is the complete application process for the RTE online application Tamilnadu –
- For the RTE Online Registration, applicants have to visit official website i.e. www.dge.tn.gov.in.
- After that, you have to click on RTE Act, 2009 – 25% Reservation 2017-18 – ONLINE REGISTRATION on the homepage.
For Online Application
- In order to apply online for RTE Tamil Nadu Admission 2018-19, click on Application / விண்ணப்பம்.
- After that, an online application form will appear on your screen.
- Fill out the application form carefully and submit the form
For Offline Application
- In order to apply offline for RTE Tamil Nadu Admission 2018-19, click on Download Application Form at the last of the page.
- After that, fill out this registration form carefully along with the required details.
- Read Right to Education – 2017-18 Online Application Entry Guidelines / Online Application Guidelines (ஆன்லைன் விண்ணப்பம் வழிகாட்டுதல்கள்)
The Chief Educational Officer of Madurai had released a notification, according to which a total of 615 seats in matriculation schools and 2,059 seats in nursery and primary schools reserved under RTE Act for entry-level classes are still lying vacant in the district.
Download My Government Schemes Mobile App and get daily updates of State & Central Government Schemes & Government Jobs on Your Smartphone. Thank You!