Tamil Nadu Private Job Portal at www.tnprivatejobs.tn.gov.in, fill jobseeker registration / application form, employer apply online, find jobs in private companies of Tamilnadu, check TN job fair (rojgar mela) list from hare.
Tamil Nadu government has introduce another TN Private Job Portal at www.tnprivatejobs.tn.gov.in. This Tamil Nadu Private Job Portal will give work chances to the adolescent. Tamil nadu Chief Minister Edappadi K Palaniswami has propelled this online activity site in the state on 17 June 2020. All the jobseeker keen on getting work in privately owned businesses would now be able to apply online by filling enlistment/application structure.
PM kisan fpo yojana online Registration किसानों को मिलेंगे 15-15 लाख रूपये
Additionally, TN Private Job Portal will show the openings for work just as occupation fairs list which will be led by privately owned businesses. The new tnprivatejobs.tn.gov.in online interface will go about as an extension between the privately owned businesses just as employment looking for youth.
The state govt. of Tamil Nadu is giving this TN Private Job Portal administration to work searchers just as the privately owned businesses totally liberated from cost.
Through the new TN Private Job Portal, all those youth who wish to work in private sector can apply online. Youths can register their details such as education qualification, experience among others. Moreover, companies in MSME sector can upload several vacancies through this TN Private Job Portal and can then recruit people
How to Apply for TN Jobseeker Application Form
You can apply by following complete process Below
- Firstly visit the official Tamil Nadu Private Job Portal at https://www.tnprivatejobs.tn.gov.in/
- At the homepage, click at the “Candidate Login” tab present in the main menu as shown below:-
- The new Candidate Login page will appear as shown below:
- Here applicants can click at the “To create new account Click Here” link to open the TN Private Jobs Online Registration Form:
- Here candidates can enter their name, father’s name, e-mail ID, mobile number, password and click at “Register” button to complete the online registration process. Then validate the OTP sent on your registered mobile number and click at “Submit” button
- Afterwards, make login using e-mail ID / mobile number and password to open the tnprivatejobs.tn.gov.in online application form
- Hare you have to Fill all the necessary details, upload image, resume (bio-data / CV) and submit the complete the TN private job portal apply online process.
This portal only acts as a platform for facilitating employment opportunities in private sector establishments. Vacancies in Government department /public sector undertakings are not notified in this portal. Similar process is required to be followed for Employer Login.