Swachhta Hi Seva Campaign 2018 – Swachhta Hi Seva Campaign 2018 will end with the Mahatma Gandhi International Sanitation Conference (MGISC) that runs from 29 September to 2 October. It will mark the beginning of the 150th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi. Now the Central Government wants to accelerate the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan. This campaign will strengthen the Swachh Bharat Jan Andolan.
Detailed Schedule Of Swachhta Hi Seva Campaign 2018
- Prime Minister Modi Will Launch Swachhta Hi Seva Campaign 2018 on September 15, 2018 – SHS Campaign will be started by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on September 15, 2018 through video conference. Video Conferencing can be viewed through more than 15 places across the country through the well-known public communities and partners of different sections. After this, labor activities will be undertaken by the following major communities: –
- Swachchhata Campaigns is related to grassroots level. This includes Women Sarpanch, Cleaners, Students, Surveillance Committees, Youth Organization etc.
- Famous Filmmakers and Players
- Trusted Politician
- Union ministers, chief ministers of state and VIP’s of various corporate world.
- Beginning At the School Level on September 15, 2018 – Students will perform big-scale work in cleanliness. Students of Class III to Vth students will participate in the campaign to wash hands, class 6th to 12th students will participate in outdoor sanitation campaign.
- Launch of Swacchta Gram Sabha on September 16, 2018 – In every village, village councils will be organized to monitor the status of cleanliness in the village panchayats and to create an action plan for the future.
- 17 सितंबर 2018 को सेवा दिवस:- केंद्र और राज्य सरकार के कर्मचारी सफाई गतिविधियों को पूरा करेंगे
- Seva Divas on September 17, 2018 – Central and state government employees will complete cleaning activities
- Railway Sanitation Day On 22nd September 2018 – A mass awareness campaign will be organized to make the passengers aware about cleanliness. They will also be given information about not throwing dust on trains or stations. The SBM flag and logo will also be displayed. In this Cleanliness Service (SHS) campaign, all the staff will be attending staff, their families, all railway stations, colonies and surrounding areas.
- Antyodaya Dday on September 25, 2018 – Every clean man will be assigned the task of forming his own team of automobiles. This team will work on ODF and ODF + activities in their respective villages.
Main activities of Swachhta Hi Seva Campaign 2018
- NCC and NYKS will organize huge awareness rallies by young and college students
- Employees of the pensioner and retired armed forces will carry out cleanliness activities in their neighborhood, RWA, club, society.
- Displaying Shramdaan activities at 30 clean dignified places.
- All Managers, Employees will complete the Shramdaan activities at their premises and public places.