Swachh Bharat Summer Internship 2018 – Apply Online SBSI 2018 | sbsi.mygov.in
Swachh Bharat Summer Internship 2018 – The Ministry Human Resource Development (MHRD) will soon invite the online application for Swachh Bharat Summer Internship 2018 / SBSI 2018 at official portal sbsi.mygov.in. This program is going to be launched on 25 April 2018. The main motive of this program is to create awareness about the cleanliness and to speedup the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan Campaign. All the interested applicants can apply online for this programme at the new portal which will be launched on 25 April.
Swachh Bharat Summer Internship 2018-Objectives
Under the Swachh Bharat Summer Internship 2018, only those students who are pursuing higher education institutes can apply. This internship will be of 100 hours i.e. from May 1 to July 31, 2018.
The main motive of this internship is to engage the college youth with Swachhata work in villages in the coming Summer vacation. By completing the internship, all the candidates will get internship certificate as they use it in the private sector companies.
The aim of this program to engage lakhs of educated youth throughout the nation in order to develop their skills and orientation for the sanitation sector, amplify mass awareness and cement the people’s movement (Jan andolan) aspect of Swachh Bharat Mission.
Details of Swachh Bharat Summer Internship 2018 – Online Registration Process
Here are the complete details and highlights of Swachh Bharat Summer Internship 2018 –
- Under this program, only those students who are pursuing higher education institutes can apply by visiting this link i.e. https://sbsi.mygov.in/
- On the homepage, click on “Enroll Now”.
- After that, on the next page, click on “Register now” option.
- An online registration form will appear on your screen.
- Fill out the registration form carefully and click on “Create An Account”.
- After that, log in to the portal by using your username and password.
- All the selected candidates will have to select an officer for guiding them across the internship programme.
- Under the SBSI 2018 program, the candidates required to adopt one or more villages and conduct activities of their choice including Shramdaan, creation of sanitation infrastructure, system building, behavior change campaigns and other IEC initiatives in and around nearby villages to contribute to the cause of rural sanitation in India.
Swachh Bharat Summer Internship 2018 – Report & Prizes
- All the selected candidates will have to submit an Internship Report in the prescribed format to the supervisor within the 15 days of completion of fieldwork.
- Apart from this, the best interns would be identified at college-level, university-level, state-level, and national level and will be awarded a cash prize at the end of the internship.