Swachh Bharat Mission Free Toilet Construction – The Central Government is conducting Swachh Bharat Mission Gramin Yojana to make the villages clean. Under the scheme, families whose homes do not have toilets and they have to go for open defecation, they are being encouraged to use toilets for regular use by giving them financial help for toilet construction. Under the Swachh Bharat Mission Free Toilet Construction, the central government is providing Rs. 12,000 to the eligible beneficiaries for the construction of toilets. This amount is given to the beneficiaries in two installments.
Swachh Bharat Mission Free Toilet Construction – Benefits
- The beneficiaries will be given 12,000 rupees for the construction of toilets.
- This scheme will also cover the Swachh Bharat Mission.
- The people of the village will not have to go for open defecation.
- Only those people will get benefits who are construction toilet.
- Under this scheme, people of BPL Families will be eligible.
- For this scheme, people will not be eligible for the scheme which has already constructed the toilet and are constructing toilets again.
Required Documents for Swachh Bharat Mission Free Toilet Construction
- Permanent Resident Proof
- Income Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- BPL Card
Swachh Bharat Mission Free Toilet Construction Apply Online
- Firstly, visit the official website i.e. http://swachhbharaturban.gov.in
- On the Homepage, move your cursor to Households & Citizens and click on “Online Application for IHHL” option.
- After that, click on “New Applicant Click Here” option.
- After that, an online application form will appear on your screen.
- Fill out this form carefully and click “Register”.
Download Offline Application Form
Download My Government Schemes Mobile App and get daily updates of Narendra Modi Schemes & Government Jobs on Your Smartphone. Thank You!