SUVIDHA Biodegradable Sanitary Pads Scheme – Sanitary Pads At Rs. 2.5 Only
SUVIDHA Biodegradable Sanitary Pads Scheme – The Central Government of India has come up with a new scheme named SUVIDHA Biodegradable Sanitary Pads Scheme. Under this scheme, the state government will provide more hygienic sanitary napkins at cheaper rates to the Indian women. The step of launching this scheme is considered as to inching towards the Prime Minister Modi’s vision of providing quality healthcare to all the people of nation for cheaper rates.
Launching Details of SUVIDHA Biodegradable Sanitary Pads Scheme
The Union Minister Mr. Anantha Kumar had inaugurated the SUVIDHA Biodegradable Sanitary Pads Scheme on the occasion of International women’s day 08th of March across the nation.
During the launching program, the Union Minister said that the SUVIDHA napkins are 100% eco-friendly and will be provided to all under the Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Pariyojana (PMBJP). The availability of bio-degradable SUVIDHA napkins in those PMBJP centers will be from the World Menstrual Hygiene day 28th of May 2018.
Benefits of SUVIDHA Biodegradable Sanitary Pads Scheme
- These sanitary napkins are unlike the existing sanitary napkins in the Indian market as these napkins are bio-degradable. Besides this, these napkins are also branded just like the existing napkins in the market.
- The price of this single SUVIDHA biodegradable sanitary napkins is only Rs 2.50. But in the Indian market, the cost of the 4 napkins is over Rs. 30.
- The special ingredient added in the SUVIDHA napkins will change them into bio-degradable when reacts with the OXYGEN gas after the usage. Considering it, these sanitary napkins can also be referred as Oxi-biodegradable.
Features of SUVIDHA Biodegradable Sanitary Pads Scheme
- According to the reports, over 50% women are aged in-between 15 to 24 are still utilizing the homemade solutions or napkins for tacking their menstrual issues in India.
- All those Teenage girls and women who are suffering from menstrual from the rural parts of the nation are practicing the unhygienic and improper way to protect them during their menstruation period.
Details of Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Pariyojana (PMBJP)
The Pharmaceuticals Department of Central Government had introduced the PMBJP stores across the nation. The Government did this for providing quality generic drugs for cheap and affordable rates to all people. There are about 3,200 PMBJP stores are active in India.