Solar Charkha Scheme 2018-19 – Solar Spindle Mission For Generation of 5 crore Jobs
Solar Charkha Scheme – The Central Government is going to launch Solar Charkha Yojana for the employment generation of women. After this, the government is going to launch this scheme in Beed district of Maharashtra in April so that 1100 jobs can be generated in every panchayat. This will create around 5 crore jobs across the country. In addition, Charkha Yojana will help in promoting Khadi.
Solar Charkha Scheme 2018 – 19
This scheme will be started in Maharashtra as conditions are favorable for the textile industry. Accordingly, the government can develop entire cluster of solar charkha projects. This scheme encloses men and women meaningfully in their premises, which creates wealth. For the next five years, the government will invest Rs 40,000 crore in every Lok Sabha constituency.
Objectives of Solar Charkha Scheme
- To provide skill-based training that will create jobs.
- After this, promote local level enterprise for the poor and needy people.
- To promote and revitalize khadi.
- Promote green energy and eco-friendly khadi cloth.
- The primary objective is to make this scheme permanent and replica model.
Highlights of Solar Charkha Scheme
- The Central Government is going to launch Solar Charkha Mission to use non-conventional solar energy, resulting in employment generation.
- The government will develop industrial groups in the rural areas in the agricultural groups and urban areas.
- As a result of this scheme, there will be a decentralized development of rural India.
- The Central Government will start the Solar Spindle Mission under this scheme.
- This plan will have 500 solar spindles while its cluster will include 4000 spindles.
- The government will invest Rs 40,000 crore in every Lok Sabha constituency.