Skill Saathi Scheme Online Registration
Skill Saathi Scheme: The Skills Career Counselling Scheme aims to counsel one crore candidates from the age group of 15– 35 years focusing on School & College drop-outs, young adults from the community, college students, polytechnic students, ITI students, Diploma students, Graduates, Post-Graduates, NEET category (Not in Employment education orTraining), etc. pan India from August 2018. Counseling will be conducted on a Standardized module/content as defined by NSDC/MSDE. Complete Details Implementing Agencies Features of Skill Saathi Scheme
Objectives of the Skill Saathi Scheme
- Create Awareness about the Skill India Mission and inform the youth of India about vocational education and its opportunities.
- Sensitize prospective candidates about available Market Opportunities under the Skill India Mission
- Facilitate Psychometric Testing and Face-To-Face Counseling Interventions to create an individual-level impact to guide aspirants to make the right choice of training and subsequent employment/entrepreneurship.
- Government aim is become India the world Skill Capital of the World and how the new generation of youth can become drivers of change
Key Features of Skill Saathi Scheme
- To counsel one crore candidates across the India
- Target Beneficiaries include students/candidates, School & College Dropouts, young adults from the community, college students, polytechnic students, ITI students, Diploma students, Graduates, Post-Graduates, NEET category (Not in Employment education or Training) and the youth of India at large, preferably in the age group of 15 – 35 years.
- Facilitate Awareness and Guidance among the Candidates about the available courses as per their aptitude and Psychometric Test results and availability of skill training prospects.
- Capacity Building of Counselors to fulfill the objective of the scheme
- Skills on Wheels – Skills on Wheels will be a part of the Skill Saathi in order to create awareness about skill development among youth at their doorsteps.
- Specially branded vehicles shall tour the villages/towns for propagating the skill India mission and counsel the students.
- The scheme will have outcome based payouts.
- Mind mapping/ Psychometric test/ interest mapping would also be encouraged through appropriate incentive structure.
NSDC will be the implementing agency for this scheme.
It is proposed to involve the following agencies to conduct counselling sessions as Counselling Implementing Organizations (CIOs).
1) Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Kendra (PMKK): In addition to counselling at their centre, these PMKKs will be conducting counselling sessions at Institutions like Govt/Non- Govt. schools& colleges
2) Kendriya Vidyalayas(KV)
3) Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNV)
4) Centres of Deen Dayal Upadhyay Garmin Kaushalya Yojana (DDU-GKY)
5) Government ITI, NSTI
6) Volunteers/Members of National Service Scheme (NSS), NCC, Bharat Scouts & Guides
6) Volunteers of Nehru Yuva Kendra Sansthan (NYKS)
7) JSS, Polytechnics
8) Social/Student/ Not for Profit Organizations, subject to empanelment & approval by NSDC/MSDE, shortlisted by a defined criterion
The Counselling Scheme aims at benefitting 1 crore students/youth across India in the age group of 15- 35 years. The target group could be school students, ITI students, Diploma students, young adults from the community, college students, polytechnic students, as well as the NEET category (Not in Employment education or Training) candidates and the youth of India at large. These sessions will be conducted across India, through the stakeholders aka CIOs.
More details Contact
Skill Saathi Nationwide Counselling Campaign
(Helpline No: +911206833712, +911206833711)