Shilpkar Prashikshan Yojana Madhya Pradesh Registration
The state government of Madhya Pradesh has launched a new scheme for the youth of the state named as Shilpkar Prashikshan Yojana. Under the scheme, the state government will provide skill training to the unemployed youth of the state for employment and self-employment.
About the Shilpkar Prashikshan Yojana
Many of the youth have now jobless due to the absence of skill. Unemployment is now a big challenge for the government, so the state government. To resolve the problem the state government has started the skill training scheme for the youth of the state. The training will be provided as the demand of the industries and also be as the norms of National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT).
Objective of the Scheme
- Providing the needed skills to get employment or self-employment in the youth
- To increase the remuneration level after training
- Provide training to get employment opportunities to the youth at national and international level
- Provide basic skill training for all those youth who want to job or self-employment.
Eligibility for Shilpkar Prashikshan Yojana
- Minimum age 14 years
- High school pass
- A native resident of Madhya Pradesh
Documents required for eligibility
- Certificate of academic qualification
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
- Caste Certificate (only for reserved category youth)
- Disability Certificate (only for disable Youth)
Process of Admission
- After the online application, the merit list and admission will be determined and the reservation will be given according to the government norms.
- Admission will be given into ITI in August every year after the declaration of online merit list.
The state government charges a nominal fee for the training under the scheme. Only Rs 2500/ per year will be charged for general category and OBC category and not any fees for the SC/ST students.
The scheme will covered all the government and private ITI recognized by NCVT / SCVT.
After the successfully completion of the all India examination which is recognized by the NCVT, National Trade Certification will be proived.