Punjab Sehat Sarbat Bima Yojana Registration Online Hospital List Beneficiaries List. Finally, the Punjab government has launched its most ambitious scheme under the name of Punjab Sehat Sarbat Bima Yojana. The scheme was launched by the Punjab Chief Minister Captain Amarinder Singh through the video conferencing. Under this scheme, the state government has promised to give health security to the poor citizens of Punjab. However, this scheme is launched under the most popular scheme of Central Government Ayushman Bharat Yojana. According to the scheme, the government will give health insurance of Rs.500000 for those poor families who live below the poverty line.
Aim of Punjab Sehat Sarbat Bima Yojana Registration 2019
The Punjab government has introduced this scheme with an aim to give health insurance of Rs. 500000/- to the BPL families. This scheme is also called (Ayushman Bharat Sehat Sarbat Bima Yojana). Actually, this scheme is launched under Central Government’s Ayushman Bharat Yojana. Under this scheme, the state government will provide cashless treatment up to Rs. 500000/- in Government Hospitals or selected Private Hospitals. According to the scheme, about 70% population of the state will be benefited from this scheme.
In order to provide the benefit of this scheme, the government has started Sehat Sarbat Bima Yojana Portal to the needy citizens of Punjab. On this portal, the people can check their name in Sehat Sarbat Bima Yojana Beneficiaries List. Besides, the eligible beneficiaries can also check the Sehat Sarbat Bima Yojana Hospitals List in which hospital they can get their free treatment.
Punjab Sehat Sarbat Bima Yojana Eligibility Criteria
In order to get the benefit of this scheme, the people need to remember one thing, only those families can take the benefit of this scheme whose name is listed in SECC -2011 Data. Before applying for this scheme, the people will have to check their name in the list of SECC Data. Those people whose name is available in the list they are eligible for this scheme. The people can check their name in the list of SECC-2011 Data at the Sehat Sarbat Bima Yojana Official Portal.
Punjab Sehat Sarbat Bima Yojana Registration Online
We want to make you clear that there is no online registration for Sehat Sarbat Bima Yojana because only those families can take the benefit of this scheme whose name is listed in SECC -2011 Data. In order to provide the scheme benefit to the eligible family, the government has appointed District Coordinator in Private and Government hospitals. The people can contact them to take the benefit of this scheme. Besides, the government has also provided Sehat Sarbat Bima Yojana Help Line Number for the citizens.
Sehat Sarbat Bima Yojana Help Line Number – Toll-Free No. 104 or 14555
How to Search Your Name in Sehat Sarbat Bima Yojana Beneficiaries List
- The people can easily check their eligibility at the official portal of AB-SSBY – https://www.shapunjab.in
- After reach at SSBY official website, a popup will appear in front of you there you will have to click on (IS MY FAMILY ELIGIBLE ?) link.
- After that, you will reach on the search page, there you can check your eligibility by using Aadhaar Number, Smart Ration Card Number, PAN Number, Construction Worker ID Number.
- Besides, you can also check your name on the list by entering your name. After following these steps they can check their eligibility or name in the list.
The government has also given some important notes related to the scheme which are given below:-
AT PRESENT RATION CARD HOLDER SEARCH IS THROUGH RATION CARD NUMBER ONLY, NAME WISE is also AVAILABLE
- If you are Smart ration cardholder and your smart ration card no is like ‘FAZ1234567’ then replace FAZ with 03000 and search with ‘030001234567’, if it is like MNS9809898 then replace MNS with 03000 and search with 030009809898
- If your ration card is old, contact your local depot holder for the new smart ration card number
- The beneficiary database is of head-of-family and search is from head-of-family only. If the result found then other family members (as per family definition mentioned in FAQs) also eligible for this scheme