Saur Sinchayee Yojana Himachal Pradesh / सौर सिंचाई योजना– The Himachal Pradesh Government is going to implement a new scheme for the farmers of the state. The name of this scheme is Saur Sinchayee Yojana. Under this scheme, the state government will provide Solar Agricultural Pump Sets to farmers. Under this scheme, the state government will sanction a total amount of Rs. 224 crore for this scheme.
Benefits of Himachal Pradesh Saur Sinchayee Yojana (सौर सिंचाई योजना)
- The state government will provide 80% subsidy to all individual medium and big farmers.
- Under the Saur Sinchayee Yojana, the Himachal Pradesh Government will provide 90% financial assistance to small and marginal farmers for purchase of pump sets.
- Besides this, the state government will provide 100% financial assistance to a group of farmers of small and marginal category / Kisan Vikas Sanghs / Registered Body of farmers.
Other Benefits of the Scheme
Under this scheme, the state government will benefit a total number of 9,580 farmers. Apart from this, the Himachal Pradesh Government will also launch Vidyarthi Van Mitra Yojana 2018.
Under Saur Sinchayee Yojana / सौर सिंचाई योजना, the HP Government will distribute a total number of 5850 agricultural pumps among the farmers of the state. Apart from this, the state government is also going to start Flow Irrigation Scheme with an outlay of 174 crore.
The Himachal Pradesh Saur Sinchayee Yojana will ensure irrigation in 7152.30 hectares of farming land. The main motive of the state government behind launching this scheme is “Doubling Farmers Income by 2022”.
HP Saur Sinchayee Yojana – Subsidy on Solar Agriculture Pumpsets
Here are the important features and highlights of this Solar Agriculture Pumps Scheme –
- The Himachal Pradesh Government will provide 5,850 agricultural pumpsets to farmers.
- Under this scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance of about 90% of the total cost on the purchase of new agriculture pump sets to each small and marginal farmer.
- 80% Subsidy medium and big farmers on the purchase of new agricultural pumpsets.